R Family Vacations

4/28/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Parker Jaren O'Donnell is the son of Rosie and Kelli O'Donnell.

Rosie, Parker and Kelli O'Donnell
Rosie and Kelli have four children together.

COMMENTS

.:Loki 4Ever:.

poor kid, imagine having Rosie as your mom... ughhhhhh

Terri

Gosh I remember when she first adopted him as an infant. My how time flys. Well that's it from me, now stand back for all the hateful comments to come from others.

Me33

Comment as you will. There's an orphan with happy parents and a huge smile. Really!?! My biological parents never cared that much!

duhhhh

I THINK THATS AWESOME!

Nashboro

Christ, who's parents AREN'T insane? Mine were. It has nothing to do with Rosie's profession. Besides, Rosie might be the best parent ever. We, the public, do not know her or her family personally, so anything we think is pure speculation.

DionneMichelle

What a nice looking family. Just think how well adjusted and open minded Parker must be. Good job and keep on fighting the good fight.

Jezzy

He looks so healthy and happy. The Conservatives will be raging mad over this photo!
We gays are able to raise children into happy adults too (maybe even better!), no doubt
about it and all of them won't turn out to be gay or depressed like everyone thinks so......

FREE YOUR MIND!

agree

Lucky guy. I was raised by one woman who worked all of the tme to support me and never had the time.

stevebeagle

well, not really

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Gay parents don't bother me one bit... it would just suck to have Rosie as a parent! hahaha. Would she EVER shut up???

Sandy Williams

TO SEAAY!! I would be honored if Rosie and kelly were my parents Parker Looks so happy and proud of his parents. You need to look at your own life If you have to judge other peoples. Wake Up Its 2009!!!!!!!!!

Patch

#1...What are you talking about? Rosie is not the mom. Rosie is the dad!

britneybitch

God he's big for a 13 year old! He looks very happy! You've done a good job Rosie, I know you sacrificed alot for your son! Needless to say I love Rosie; anyone who gives $300million of their own money to charity, adopts children and sets up schools like Rosie has done deserves all the praise in the world!

kimmi

not to be a hater, cuz I'm not. But why does Ro look like she just ate a turd?

Steve

Well its really not a kid they had together, they may not like it but a Man was some how involved, and now absent from the child's life. A FACT IS A STUBBORN THINK!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments