Dr. Rey's Split Personality Disorder

4/29/2009 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Robert Rey is most well known as plastic surgeon "Dr. 90210" -- but he's also a badass karate kid who's serious about his splits. This sidewalk sideshow is nothing short of ridiculous.

Dr. 90210: Click to watch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jana

Wow! Is this guy the cheesiest ass hat or what? Blech!

VI

I know his married men with kids. But, for some reason I think he is guy

vicki

wow. I'm so embarrassed for him. That was just sad. The poor guy is not half as hot as he thinks he is. He would be alot more attractive if didn't try so hard...

private

For crying out loud. What an odd duck...............

Randy

He needs to seriously come out of the closet...I was with my buddy at Les Deux in LA one night and we ran into him. He ended up hitting on my buddy. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

hmmm..

OMG my gaydar is going off like crazy! Dude is a flamer. HELLO!

Tj

I really dislike this guy. The fact that he thinks he can just rip off the Spanx lady's idea is just sickening. Hopefully people aren't buying his stolen undergarments.

kiki

I can't get over what a fame whore this a$$ is. I used to watch Dr. 90210 until all that show became was he and his fame whore, money hungry, bone thin blonde, fake wife. Not to mention he is not even BOARD CERTIFIED! I wouldn't go to him for work if someone GAVE ME THE $$ to do so.

UGGGGHHH

He looks like a woman.

Aquanet

Talk about staved for attention!~ They have him jumping around like a trained chimp!

They aren't laughing with him, they are laughing at him.

After seeing his wife- she starved for attention too. Literally.

Tai Kuon Gay!

Whamo

Heeellllooo San Fransicooooooo

Lucy

straight or gay, this dude is so full of himself, I wouldn't let him operate on me if it were for free!!

REYNA

GAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAYYYYYYYYYYY

litlluvbug

Is he drunk? or is he a 10 year old kid in Versce? That was the most pathetic display of attention seeking idiocy I think I have seen. Scoot over Heidi and Spencer someone else is needing some of that attention whore light. I feel sorry for his wife who has to love the money but is perpetually embarrassed by his crazy childish acts and complete disregard for her feelings. She knows this stuff is dumb but he just won't stop.

mimi

Looked up "tool" in the dictionary...his pic was there!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments