Susan Boyle: Jacked Up

5/1/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Scottish Internet singing sensation Susan Boyle outside her home yesterday (left) -- and funnyman Jack Black at an event in March (right).

media_removed.jpg

One of them forgot to shave.

We're just sayin'.

BelfastYorkie

It appears Susan Boyle was bullied at school and the world of bullies both written, verbal and internet types have ganged up on her behind the viel of anonymity and decided to have a go at her with scurrilous comments and cheap remarks.

Losers have always had to hang on to and use the the publicity generated by talented people because without them they would be recognised for the wasters they are and the biggest part of there life would have been being born and then dying thats if someone really cared at either event.

Enjoy your life LOSERS but let the rest of us enjoy and appreciate real talent.

1941 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Jack Black has less hair on his face.

1937 days ago

notafan

Oh yes, shes defintely better than Hollywood crap out there today. I wish her nothing but the best and she deserves all the goodness that comes her way..............

1917 days ago

barbara

I love both --- both look great to me. I like brilliance. i do not get impressed by appearences.
fun

1915 days ago

TG

when are you going to stop this? God forbid a woman without all the plastic garbage but real talent arrives on the scene and you go posting this C*@p!
She is such a decent down to earth LADY that she probably is laughing at you for posting this.

sorry TMZ, she is way out of your league!

1947 days ago

Tilla

hmm, tha's funny.

1947 days ago

voice of reason

That is sooo mean. Pick on egotistical Hollywood posers, not poor Susan Boyle. You are TMZ, The Mean Zone.

1947 days ago

SC for SC

She looks a lot like my buddy Bob DeNiro.

1947 days ago

ArmyBrat

Susan Boyle is the best! I hope all this international media coverage gives her the chance to begin the singing career that she has always hoped for. She is an amazing talent...I am sure there would be many a show on Broadway in NYC or in London's West End that would be thrilled to have her on stage. I know I'd pay to see it! GOD BLESS & BEST OF LUCK TO HER!!!

1947 days ago

SoCal Razzles

Don't see it.

1947 days ago

really ..

RUDE. Completely and utterly rude. She never asked for fame yet she deserves it more than MOST of the celebrities that you feature. Can you not cut her any slack? I am greatly saddened by this post. It is a low blow to an individual that does not deserve it. Make fun of celebrities all you want, but this is hitting below the belt. You should be ashamed of yourselves. It is like you are bullying someone in general without provocation. She is beautiful inside and out. I'm sure the majority of the staff at TMZ looks horrible in their bathrobes yet they have not AND NEVER WILL do anything as remarkable or as memorable as Susan Boyle. You have posted nothing about her except superficial comments. It is beyond pathetic. I thought your website could be JUST A LITTLE BIT more than that. I hope you can be because if you cannot then I will never visit your site again. You can be better than this. Grow up.

1947 days ago

canadagirl

RUDE! That's putting it mildly! I concurr with Lindsey. Your posting of Susan is below the belt and shows extremely poor taste and judgement. Pick on someone who deserves it. Susan has done nothing...but blow the world away with her incredible singing and become a star overnight. It's time you tabloids got a grip. Report someone who cheats on their spouse...but for the love of Susan, LEAVE HER ALONE!

1947 days ago

Autumn

told yall she looked like a jack black impersonator albeit a poor one lol

1947 days ago

Rap sucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one tmz. Everyone should stop defending this women her "performance" is driving me nuts and makes me wanna puke just looking at her. Besides it was all planned. This is funny as hell maybe Jack black will go blonde again after seeing this. :) :) :) :)

1947 days ago

Me

I missed the memo. When's Pick On Harvey Day?

1947 days ago