Susan Boyle: Jacked Up

5/1/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Scottish Internet singing sensation Susan Boyle outside her home yesterday (left) -- and funnyman Jack Black at an event in March (right).

media_removed.jpg

One of them forgot to shave.

We're just sayin'.

TG

oh cut it out already! What has she done to anyone to be picked on? Like the other poster said, she did not look for fame. The woman has been thru more in her life then any of you at TMZ except she has something none of you have, which will always make her beautiful regardles of age,weight or whatever...she has talent and thats a lot more then a lot of these so called "professional singers" who's voices have to be covered up with so much background music and dress trashy so you cant really even hear what they sound like.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

What's with her psycho expressions???? Does she have a mustache and beard???

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

She did ask for fame if she tried out for a show that awards a singer money, give me a break!

Lucyczr

Susan was deprived of oxygen at birth and ridiculed all her childhood for having learning disabilities and the way she looks. She is a spinster who took care of her mother until she passed at the age of 91. She was terrified to go on Idol and it took her 2 years to muster the courage as she knew she would face this kind of ridicule. I understand making fun of celebrities...it's fun and they ask for it. In this case, however, it makes us the no better than bullies.

Sigmond

lol...Susan gets the last laugh. She's more popular than TMZ. Who would you rather be? Susan Boyle or on the TMZ staff? lol

Karen Ann

Awww, please leave the poor lady alone. It's just cruel to make fun of someone's looks, something that they can't help. She obviously looks like she just woke up, she still has her robe on. I don't mind laughing at drunk, dirty, unruly, drugged out, etc., people, but not this. I don't think this is funny at all. How do you think she'd feel if she saw and read this??? She didn't ask for this, all this poor woman did was show the world that she has a beautiful voice...

jen

leave SusaN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

mellon bruse N

C-YA

mellon bruse N

Yea I have three bullets and a arrow broken off in my brain and I can sing so what?.It`s all a PR job cindra story tie in to a movie and TV.I`am sure they get 100,000s of non-model singers so what.She can do sound tracks for movies untill the public moves on to the next PR BIT.

Whamo

Anyone that answers the door looking like that, knowing the Paps are out there every second of the day is both stupid and UGLY. If this broad wasn't so F#$cking UGLY we wouldn't even be talking about her.

judy

Why don't you leave this poor lady alone. TMZ you are disgusting!!

Laura

LMAO! She DOES look like Micky Dolenz. That's hilarious, Karen.

ohpuleez

Guess the jealous bullies from her past can't stand her getting her time in the spotlight.

g-dawg

lindsey and canadagirl put it perfectly. You guys are sooooo mean. C'mon. I love a good celebrity ripping as much as the next person but this lady is not a nasty, fame-obsessed, snooty, elitist celebrity like the a-holes in Hollywood we love to watch on TMZ. She's a nice lady with extraordinary talent! Please stop picking on her. AMERICA LOVES YOU SUSAN, NO MATTER WHAT TMZ SAYS!!!!!!!!

Digital_Mischief

TMZ - I had you bookmarked for an occasional visit as Harvey always impressed me, but since you decided to post a pic of Susan and make fun of how she looked, I've decided you're a little to tacky for my taste. Nothing wrong with sharing news, but to pick on someone for how they look in the morning is mean. Sara Palin mean, so now you share her category and be removed from my bookmarks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments