Ryan Seacrest

No Human Is This Nice

5/3/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Posing for pictures, joking with teenage girls, giving business advice to strangers -- Ryan Seacrest is quite obviously an alien from another planet sent here to take over the world.

No Human

Don't say we didn't warn you.

hh

DON'T HATE!!!

some people are just smooth like that

1949 days ago

billyboyhere

Theres a reason they're called GAY---because they are...Gay as in Ha-Ha and the other way too...come out Ryan, its ok, no more false fronts with the beauty queens that dont do anything for you in a natural way---truth is IN these days. Even Fred Flinstone sang of having a GAY old time in Yaba Daba Doo---its now OK for you too as well..you have proven how happy you are,now be totally happy and come clean so we can quit with the game playing.

1949 days ago

Walter

He is Swiss. 'Nuff said.

1949 days ago

james

because he is smart enough to know it will all be over one day and he should enjoy it while he can.

1949 days ago

FiBiker

I HEARD HE IS ACTUALLY BI-SEXUAL.....HE LOVES MEN AND BOYS...lololololollolololololol

1949 days ago

daxon

dude has class, just hope he doesnt turn into another mel gibson or seal ;(

1949 days ago

Bill Ranch

SeaCrust has gone so corporate on American Idol, that it makes me sick and not want to say NICE things, lmao. He use to be kinda funny & sorta cool on the show. Now he tries to act like the show is all about HIM and SIMON... the closet queens. They always slobber all over each other in such a playful way, that it's REALLY getting OLD. He needs to lose the Tie and Armani suits, and START wearing matching Tees & Jeans with Simon. COME OUT ALREADY YOU TWO!

1949 days ago

pinky

I love Ryan! He is the only reason i watch Americn Idol.

1949 days ago

MrsRyanSeacrest

Ryan is sooooo sweet. I can't believe that people say he is stuck up. He has the biggest heart and is always helping out others. Mr. sexy is the ONLY reason I watch American Idol. To see that gorgeous face of his. loveeeee ryan!!!!

1948 days ago

Canada

Ryan is very personable! Very cute! Very likable, and overall just a nice guy! He connects with the public and this video proves it.

I am listening to his Top 40 countdown right now in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

1948 days ago

Rip M 2 Shreds

He's a great guy.....and gives wonderful head. The only guy who trims and dyes his underarm hair to match his pubes!

1948 days ago

Glad for Jon

who is this guy? apparently the last eight years i spent in combat has left me out of touch with mainstream america. i'm trying to filter back in, but am lost on what's going on in t.v. world.

1948 days ago

Janice42

Why do I have to go through this routine every time I come here and want to make a comment? It is so annoying.

Janice42

I have to verify my email everytme I come here. What the F&&&K is going on? I get sick of people making rude remarks to Ryan. He is not gay, he is simply a more feminine man. There are many of them idiots. Just because you are nice doesn't mean you are gay. Hell there are plenty of gays that are not so nice. They are (just) like everybody else morons. I have loads of gay friends, and they really are not all nice, or mean.. Just like you a-holes they can be jerks too. He is just a super nice guy. If he is doing the things he wanted to do all his life. Making buckets of money doing it. And has a super beautiful girlfriend. Why wouldn't he be nice. Unless he was an idiot.