Pretty Woman

5/4/2009 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 41-year-old mother of three Julia Roberts.

Julia Roberts

Henry, Hazel and Phinnaeus are the names of J.Ro's kids with Danny Moder.

COMMENTS

Capt. Howdy

I would still hit it!

Me

She totally had a tummy tuck.. no way a belly can have no stretchmarks after twins.

Donna

First off, this bikini is a bit too small. Love handles arent sexy.

Wc from Sc

GROSS TO # 1. SHE DO NOT LOOK GOOD.

MMT

A tramp stamp with your kids' names on it? ew

mothermercury

Pretty damned good for 41 and three kids. We should be so lucky!

snookie

How tacky! And what a location for it. Why would she do such a trashy thing to her body. I thought she had more class and brains.

80's Gal

What is that picture under the names?? A uterus with an embryo??!

aquababy

You would still hit it? Yuck. I would stay miles away from that. Ouch! She's so flat. Her body reminds me of the alien from Mac and Me if any of you remember that movie. PUT SOME CLOTHES ON at least cover your imperfections come on you are a movie star right? you should know Julia.

me

Before I saw it was Julia Roberts, all I knew was that it was someone who needed to go a size up on her bikini bottoms...oh yeah, and she's sporting a tramp stamp.

She's not fat at all, why not get a bathing suit that fits properly?!?!

Solaera

Jesus. When Julia effing Roberts gets a tattoo let that be a signal to the masses...tattoos are not cool. It's definitely time to jump off the tattoo trend, sheeple. Lol.

coachs_wife

That was way too easy! Where else would you see the ridiculous name "Phinneous"? Don't these celebrities realize what these names do to their children? Kids are cruel and they will be tormented with names like this. Besides, why tattoo the names on your body??? Grrrrrr..........

me

That is not Julia Roberts... look at her smile... that lady has yellow teeth....

aquababy

John is super stressed from the kids and yes at times bossed around
by Kate she is the older one you know and a perfectionist. But even
though he is the only that works currently he should consider that
she takes very good care of their children and she goes through
stress too. It looks like Kate has been crying and has not had much
rest since John goes out at night to get away (like to the bars) I
think these two need alone time together like 2 or 3 days a week not
worrying about their children and concentrating on their marriage
even if it does mean to say bye-bye to "John and Kate Plus 8" it's
worth it to save a family it could be devastating to their children
if they split apart.

barney16

Would Hit it for sure.The bikini bottoms look good to me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments