Wil I Am

5/5/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 36-year-old resurfaced at some event last week, looking rosy.

Wil Wheaton

Wil performs science fiction-related comedy with a troupe called ErnestBorg9.

In 2003, Wheaton wrote a memoir called "Dancing Barefoot."

Lanie

I used to have the biggest crush on this guy. He looks okay - in need of teeth bleaching though.. still sort of cute.

Almonzo

He looks like that dude from Sunny in Philadelphia, or Louis Kestenbaum, or Courtney Cox's hubby. I agree, he does need a teeth bleaching!

nic

He can grow his beard as long as he wants - he STILL has that cute little baby face!

Rika

great young man, fun and not former fame in your face attitude

Natasha

I adore Wil! He's a talented actor and writer. I'm almost finished with Just a Geek and I love it!

StephanieMcPhie

Wow...Teeth...hmmm...that's all we can come up with? Maybe we can focus on “Dancing Barefoot”, “Just a Geek”, “The Happiest Days of Our Lives” or maybe even “Sunken Treasure” to name a few things about Wil Wheaton. ~S

LeaveThemAlone

Ummmm, TMZ? Hello? He's written several memoirs and he is one of the most popular geek-bloggers(not to mention practically a Godfather of the internet/worldwideweb). Trust me--he had a loyal fanbase and has not faded off into obscurity. Why don't you check out his website to see what all he's been up to lately?

DelawareRick

He's kind of a big deal.

Lacy

Aww I love Wil! He's my favorite author/actor! He's such a cool guy.. and seriously? I HATE when celebs have perfect EVERYTHING! I love that his teeth aren't perfect and that he's not like.. say Brad Pitt. I get so tired of every celeb just bein "perfect." And I agree with "DelawareRick".. he really is kind of a big deal lol.

Lil Bobby

This dude is a good actor and we need to see more of him these days.
He also did a great job in Toy Soldiers and that was a great movie.
He is underrated!

itlchick

I love Wil Wheaton! He is so cute and very smart!!!!

Womb for one

Nice to see a child actor who doesn't grow up to have a mugshot. He looks clean, healthy, and employed. In other words perfectly normal. Go Wil!

Hawk

He looks great - and he's one of the funniest guys out there. Did anyone see his episode of Criminal Minds? He was fantastic and scary as hell.

Dwayne T

Will is tha man! Keep on keeping on bro and don't let the haters get you down.

Peace Bitches!

Mariah

I always liked the movie he did with Sean Astin and Keith Coogan called "Toy Soldiers". He looks happy. Good for him. Jeez, speaking of: whatever happended to Keith Coogan (also from Toy soldiers and Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead)? Can't believe "Stand by Me" was 23 years ago. God, I feel old right now! LOL.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments