Megan Fox -- I'm Bisexual

5/13/2009 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan FoxJust when you thought she couldn't get any hotter, Megan Fox done went and talked about her rabid sexual appetite for other chicks.

Megan just told Esquire magazine, "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual ... I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands."

Just a guess -- but even PETA would have to look the other way on that one...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

artie help

volpe.

ace murdoc

she just gets hotter and hotter

Pooks

MMMmmmmm, i love this chick... super sexy ++++... Bisexual is a BONUS!!!

London not England

JUST DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED BABES! ALL THOSE GUYS WHO'S TONGUES ARE HANGING OUT WILL DENY YOU THAT BASIC RIGHT....!!!!!

Bex

Umm, OK, whore.

Tee

I'm sure Micheal Phelps would like 3 somes with her.

KELC

Everyone is jumping on the fad of being bi in Hollywood-those people never know who they are they just go with the crowd. Hope she whitens her teeth before she tries to pick up her next bed buddy.

London not England

OKAY...EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?:

TWO CHICKS GETTING IT ON IS OKAY????
BUT TWO HOT GUYS GETTING IT ON IS GROSS?
HOW IS THAT?
MUFF-ON-MUFF SEEMS TO TURN STRAIGHT MEN ON...I DON'T KNOW WHY......IT'S NOT AS IF THEY NEED YOUR TOOL IN THE MIX....
BUT FOR SOME REASON IT GROSSES MEN OUT ( and only the ones that are unsure of their own sexuality....) TO SEE TWO HOT GUYS MAKING OUT....HYPOCRISY AT IT'S FINEST.....YA GOTTA LOVE IT.....

YOU GO MISS MEGAN....JUST DON'T INVOLVE MISS CALIFORNIA IN YOUR STEAMY THREE-WAY....She'll Quote bible scripture to ya..while all the horny guys watch.....Pitiful.....

donn

confused? i've seen some pretty smokin hot penguins? meg fox may be tri-sexual or omni-sexual? that would have some real shock value... penguins or chimps are the new burning desire for attention whores

Bex

Dudes might say watching two girls is hot, but they are just trying to be cool. Truthfully, it disgusts them.

L

*Yawn*

get a life

Just another WHITE TRASH , just like the rest of them (Britney,paris,lindsay,kim K etc )

LosCabos

Wanna bet the next thing she's gonna do is get someone else's hubby and start adopting kids from Africa.

London not England

#10 - Mike
Is that right Mike? I always thought they liked that sort of thing? Maybe they are just trying to be cool....I don't know?!?!?!?
It's a phenomena that I've never been able to understand...? DUH...?

yeah....and?

Puke, puke, and puke. WHO tells a interviwer this kind of thing? A stranger no less? Oh, yeah unclassy 20 something moron women who say things just to get the boys off. God, I'm going to throw up.

Megan, get a clue. Grow up finally, get those nasty tats removed, stop licking your lips CONSTANTLY, your attempts at attention are pathetic, just this comment alone tells all how you really are. A follower, oh, I'm so bi, look at me boys, imagine me kissing a girl, I love to be a fake lezzy! Wheres Lindsay?

At this rate by next year we will all go, Megan who?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments