Tori Amos: Shirley, You Jest!

5/13/2009 3:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's the latest incarnation of singer/songwriter Tori Amos, 45, at a concert in London on Monday (left) -- and acting legend Shirley MacLaine, 75, at an event last year (right).

Tori Amos and Shirley MacLaine

One of them is aging gracefully.

We're just sayin'.

Jezzy

Goodness, I had no idea Shirley was 75! For 75 she still looks good.
I have no comment for Amos. She never really rang my bell.

annie

you know, God bless Shirley, I like her a lot. But its just damned scary to try to look 30 when you are actually 75. It must be terrible pressure to keep getting your face and neck operated on. Why the shame about getting a little older ?

Steve

I think they both look damn good!

AaliyahLovecom

I think they both look beautiful :)

Ms. X

The eyes have it. Same shape.

team obama

damn they both look good.... i'd marry tori, and well shirley.... hell she's a six pack even if she is close to 50 years older than me.

agree

This is the first time you got a close match. I bet they have a few close DNA markers.

goldieok

look at the lips, nose and how their eyes are set ---- nothing alike except for red hair.
guess tmz needed a filler

KELC

Shirley looks great. Tori on the other hand needs to take off a couple of inches of makeup

Faith

I was going to say she looks like Pete Burns, but whatever.

di

love the Shirley! She looks good for being 75! Tori, she looks like too much plastiwork.

Mariah

Shirley MacLaine is a class act. I don't think it looks like she is trying to be 30. Except for the colored hair which looks like her natural color (I would let some of my silver hair through a little myself). She has had blepharoplasty I am sure but not much else. She looks wrinkled where she is supposed to. Lines around mouth, eyes, neck. She looks like she had fillers around the dimple area of her cheeks probably not to look too sallow. I think she looks good.

afan

OMG, they both look like cadavers! Why do people do that to themselves? They look dead!

z_axis

I can't tell who the caption is talking about here...Is Tori aging gracefully with no plastic surgery, or are they saying Tori looks too much like Shirley to be so young. They both look good. I think this site is extremely mean spirited sometime no mater how you look at it...

Jen

I think they are both beautiful. I don't get the caption either? I am a huge Tori fan, even named my daughter after her. She has never had any plastic surgery! That's how she's always looked. And too much makeup? She has on eye shadow and lip gloss! Maybe a little powder but her skin has been that color and texture for years now. Gorgeous.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments