Bill Clinton

And The Fanny

5/18/2009 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Clinton gave Fran Drescher a hand at the Life Ball charity event in Vienna this weekend.

0518_fran_bill_germanyo_sasch

The former President likes to keep his fingers on the pulse of the important issues.

QUEEZY

Yeah, she's porked out a bit, but I'd still break me off a piece of that Fran cake. Bill, well, what can I say? He's the man.

1962 days ago

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

sherry
You should have taken him up on it.
Men only want one thing from a woman and you may as well give it to somebody famous and rich. If your lucky, you may get pregnant (like mel gibsons ho) then you are on easy street.
Since you turned your only chance down, go back to your trailer, feed hubby some frozen burritos, let him drink a case, and dream of what might have been.
call me lets go out.
signed,
rich and famous

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

If he is touching her azz, I still prefer him to Obama. Clinton's shiot is more out there for us to see. I don't feel obama's is. And trust me i'm the least racist person out there, and i'm tired of peeps assuming if you don't like him, it's his race. I wish that the first black president , that I Could feel proud of him. I feel bad that half the country is mad with the first black president. I wish that we felt he was a decent guy and that he was only hated by racists, but it's just not the case. If you like him, ok, but it doesn't make me a racist so please don't be ignorant like that.

blingmom

Once a pig....always a pig!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I really used to dislike Clinton too, all because of Monica Lewinsky. I realized over the years that he and his wife have some understanding more than likely and plus, it's not my business, what matter was he was a good pres. I'm definitely not republican, i lean more to the democrat side...but will vote for a republican if i think the democrat choice is horrible.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I voted for Hillary though this time

pua

Bill got allllllll da game!!!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

And then when she lost and it was just between the two I couldn't vote cause I had a funeral to go to so I didn't have to make the choice.

jenny mo

Fran was raped? What a coincidence because there is a good chance that Bill sexually assaulted a few women back in the day.

The sad thing is, I still like him better than Obama.

ntvnat

Wow. I saw the 2nd pic 1st and sincerely thought that was MONICA (Lewinsky)!!!!!! lmfao That would have been awwwwwwwkward!

judgingotherssux

he hehehehehehe...Ol bill shes almost at dating weight..heheheheh

Linda Mott

Now he will be representing the United States in Haiti. I hope we don't end up in a war with them.

safprods

wow, Fran finally hit that "old woman wall." she had a good run for so many years. look at those Hillary arms!

sherry bretz

You don't even know the person I am describing. The man who did that was married. You are thinking of the The gay one. No I don't live in a trailer. If I did, I'd still be a christian and nice person. Besides what makes you think any women dreams of fame and fortune? I have published and fame isn't my interest. I have had famous people proposition me and I was turned off. They were at parties when I was single and not my cup of tea. You see I look in a guys heart and mind. If he aint clean cut and decent and kind than he aint my type. Often rich famous types lose the virtues that make them desirable and saintly to me. To have children with the gay guy would have meant being a breeding mule to a demon. That wouldn't suit me. My taste is humble, basic and sweet. The boy next door who has high dreams and strength. Doesn't mean he has to achieve his dreams but just be willing to faithfully believe in something supreme. The famous often think they are supreme and have no decency or heart to see anybody but themselves and they think the world revolves around them. Mel has angelic eyes. He left priesthood. He has christian eyes. Name one person he's hurt. Still fame may have changed him. Fame changes everybody. Isn't worth selling your soul. I once admired someone famous. I was girly. We buy the lie. I was young then and uneducated.

sherry bretz

Ask Mia Farrows character from Rosemarys baby if she's rather be on top of the world, famous and have Lucifers baby or live i a trailer. The smart women would choose poverty