Joan Rivers Makes Communion

5/27/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's comedic legend Joan Rivers at an event in London today (left) -- and the cover of the 1987 bestseller "Communion" by Whitley Strieber (right).

Joan Rivers and Communion

One of them is a Grey alien.

We're just sayin'.

REYNA

this woman is a total bitch.. I HOPE SHE DYES SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN UGLY PERSON WHEN YOU MEET HER.. I HATE HER.. DIE BITCH DIE//...........

my my my

That is freakin' scary, looks like something from the wax museum..

DiamondDawg

OMG. I F'G H8T WHITLEY STREIBER. A COMPLETELY WHINEY DOUCHEBAG. COMPARED TO HIM AND HIS DOUCHEYNESS, JOAN IS A LIVING DOLL!

OldTimer

Truely, a legend in her own behind!

Not a liberal sissy

Joan and Melissa Rivers are the biggest jokes on the planet. First they are the most hideous beings around, I mean, just sick looking. Second, on the Apprentice, they acted like spoiled little bitches, throwing tantrums, calling people names, it was shameful. There is no way that old bag should've won, Annie kicked her ass all over the place. Donald gave it to her because he felt bad for her crotchety old ass.

They should both be ashamed of what they did on that show. If I was either of them I would never show my jacked up face in public again. Especially Melissa, I mean Joan has somewhat earned her right to be a bitch. But what has Melissa done? Nothing! Then again, I guess that's how most people get famous these days - riding coattails.

Kelvin

HA!......LMAO!

twogolfcats

Just like ALL the CELEBS- The End always Justify the MEANS- The story of HER life and the rest of the Hollywood ELITE!!! Its a Hollywood life-style!

ilovetheshowmadmen

oh, thanks for stating that this was Joan Rivers. At first glance I thought it was the story of that Jocelyn Wildenstein: google her name.. really thought this was Joan...

FiFi LaRue

Well...Annie (and hundreds of other pokaah playaahs ). are getting the last laugh on her. Tonight in las Vegas Annie and Phil Helmuth are holding a charity poker event for Refugees Int. $220.00 buy in................and she has approx. 20 Joan Rivers impersonaters attending to play and mingle with the other players.

Rivers and her minion daughter are simply a "has been" and a "never was". After Melissa's little tantrum over being fired....and Joan quitting the show, Joan should have NEVER been allowed back into the game. Simple as that. Joan behaved like a rabid pitbull and Trump condoned it. Then he rewarded her for it..................

Joan has taken severe potshots though out her "illustrious" career at many people.Then uses the excuse " I am a comic, therefore I have comedic license" no matter how vile it may be. This time she came up against someone who is not going to stand by and be verbally assulted by her. Then that same person had the audacity to put her daughter up for firing. Instead of teaching her daughter ( Gawd knows she needs it ) to accept it gracefully, and walk out with your head held high.....she sunk to a whole new level by showing minion-daughter that whenever anyone doesn't agree with us.....we throw a temper tantrum. SO CLASSY..(for a trailer park maybe) Funny spoof on that at you tube.

The only thing I have to thank Rivers for is......some of the nasty comment she made towards Annie and poker players ie: "No last names"...." blood on their money"..." All in the Mafia"..etc...ect..ad nauseum. Has lead to us "Pokaah Playaahs" to have a good laugh at the tables at Joan's expense.

Just go to the various blogs and you'll see the court of public opinion agrees that Annie was robbed of that win.

Butterfly

DONALD TRUMP actually named the winner early on when he said he would take Ms Rives to some function, I believe , in Vegas. She probably knew the outcome , also. Her words and her behavior were disgusting and repulsive. The outcome appeared to be "fixed" from the beginning, so, who are they kidding? Mr. Trump turned out to be just another $3.00 phony. Annie Duke conducted herself with "dignity" which is a word Mr Trump and Ms rivers are not familiar with.

TOM

Some people need a plastic surgeon intervention... where all their family and friends confront them with the whole ugly truth: "You look hideous, stop it!!!!!!"

LongJohn69

If Joan's butt is as tight as her face, I'd do the old bat.

shoe fly soup bong, now with 50% more zagnuts!!!

Wow. The resembance is uncanny. They're dead ringers for each other. One could even go so far to say that they were "separated at hatching".

big joe

freak

chris

Joan Rivers may actually be E.T.'s mother!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments