Duffy Duck

5/29/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. on Wednesday, looking dazed.

Julia Duffy

Julia was the original choice to play the role of Diane on the '80s TV series "Cheers," but wound up losing out to Shelley Long.

Duffy appeared in one season of "Designing Women."

COMMENTS

Whadda-Do

Her and that whack job Patricia Heaton could pass as sisters.

Candie Cane

Really people!?! You can't tell she has had work done? I can see it clearly that she has had tons of work done on her face!!!

Leroy66

Wow, if I can look that good at 57 I will be so happy. Throughout the years you nver saw her with any sun on her face....I think we should all take that advice.

xultar

SHE LOOKS FAB!!!!

Esmeralda

Julia is at the Pasadena Playhouse in California, not Broadway. She has never had anything done to her face or any other body part!

sandy

she was SO funny as Stephanie....I don't understand why we don't have good shows like that being made anymore, just junk 'reality' shows that aren't reality and can actually cause a lot of harm...(Jon and Kate, plus hate).

wackadoodle

She is currently one of the stars of the Pasadena Playhouse Revival Production of "The Little Foxes". I saw a run-through last week. She was FANTASTIC.

Lanie

Aging sucks!!!! But i guess it is better than the alternative.. she still looks good though!

hollymamaof3

She is still as cute as a little button! Attractive and real. Great combo that is rare in Hollywood.

Brendolyn

What a pleasant change to see someone from Hollywood who has allowed herself to age like a normal person. I am sooo sick of seeing celebrities who are so terrified of aging that they have surgery which ultimately makes them look like ridiculous clowns. There's nothing more pathetic than a woman (or man) who try to keep looking like they're in their 20s. We age, we get wrinkles, and sometimes we pee a little in our pants. It's the natural order of things...get over it.

LongJohn69

Verrrry doable!

sushi

No botox? What are you talking about. Look at her forehead. It looks more strange to have 1/2 of your face ruined by botox and the other half unspoiled by botox.

sandyduncansglasseye

she ruined Designing Women

pepsiknitting

I am 57 and wished that I look that good, believe me I don't.

feliciarashad