TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

OctoMom -- Babies Got Bank

6/2/2009 2:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctomomOctoMom may be protecting her OctoATMs after all -- by making sure the kiddies get their proper cut of the profits when it's time to start filming her reality show.

Nadya Suleman's lawyer told us she has already set up "Coogan Accounts" for the OctoATMS -- which are required for any child actors (aka her kids) under contract. The accounts tuck away 15% of the kids' gross earnings, which can't be touched until they turn the ripe age of 18.

At least they'll have something to show for it.

73 COMMENTS

No Avatar
1.

toofastforyou!    

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1906 days ago
2.

tellin it like it is    

I am sure the only reason she is doing that is becaue she has to in order for her to make her cut of the money. I personally will not be watching her show if and when it comes on tv becasue I feel like she is just doing it to profit her self and not the children so she can go on her shopping sprees and get her nails done and to get more plastic surgery to look like angelina jolie. SHE IS A HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER! She only has her own personal interest in mind not her kids.

1906 days ago
3.

white chocolate    

Has anyone seen my hamster? She stole my blow.

1906 days ago
4.

snickers    

toofastforyou is one of her kids.

1906 days ago
5.

LST    

This woman does not deserve to be a mother,

1906 days ago
6.

Dee    

Here we go again. Just like Jon and Kate plus 8. Another person going to expose their children to all their drama. What happened to the chirren growing up not knowing about all the craziness in adult life. I definitely will not watch her show just like I don't watch Jon and Kate show.

1906 days ago
7.

fressen your scheiße    

parasites with parasites on their websites

1906 days ago
8.

barry Gordy is genius    

She sells her body in Fresno sometime.

1906 days ago
9.

fressen your scheiße    

hey "Anal Anna" who DOES "Deserve to be a mother"? 15 BILLION mothers who came before her? an internet cooze named Anal Anna? rich people who buy babies like handbags? good job making the black hole of vapidity suck a little more of the universe into nothing with your trite.

1906 days ago
10.

AddLinkSEO    

Hahaha

1906 days ago
11.

Sean P.    

Octo ONLY has to save 15% of the children's gross earnings? Does she have to account for what happens to the other 85%? Someone please send out the auditors!!! Nadya the Notorius Liar probably hasn't filed a tax return for years (duh, she hasn't worked for years). Listen up IRS, here's your opportunity -- do your best, and please give the SSA a nudge too!

1906 days ago
12.

white chocolate    

Still lookin for that damn hamster. Son of a bitch!

1906 days ago
13.

who dat    

TMZ, why didn't you draw an arrow pointing to her open mouth with the caption ," insert =========D here."

1906 days ago
14.

Linda Mott    

#8 hit the nail on the head!

1906 days ago
15.

white chocolate    

^^^ I agree. Damn you TMZ, you owe me a new monitor. I have a HUGE hole in mine now. Damn you!! Bastards.

1906 days ago
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web