Nancy Reagan -- Because ...

6/3/2009 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... there isn't a lot going on today -- and we got this awesome footage of 87-year-old Nancy Reagan being cool to the paparazzi on her way out of her hotel in D.C., so ... enjoy!

Nancy Reagan: Click to watch

savvydude

Class can be had at any age.

ntvnat

You were a cold-hearted bitch to your family and friends...... or maybe I'm thinking of his first wife. I can't tell the two apart. Both are the same icicles.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

She always represented herself like a lady. Some others should take note.

rick

If Ronnie was alive today he would be a card carrying member of the Democratic Party. Its obvious that the opinions expressed by him and his wife are on the same line as those of the greatest political party in history the Democrats.
We thank you Nancy for supporting our positions and our President Obama

Tina

She is a class act. I don't know who the 2nd posted is but you are dead wrong. She isn't a B***c, maybe you should know the facts before you post something so negative?

She is a loving wife to her family and her husband. She looks fantastic and I adore her.

artie help

set standards in regards to class and pinnache.

alreadybad

@Cubbon17
she is a b#t%h and the one reason why "let them eat ketchup" became that administration's catch phrase. she is cold hearted, shrewd and thinks anyone making less than a mil is beneath her, YOU need the damn lesson fool

sandwich

Put down the crack pipe rick. What's obvious, is that you are high.

Karen

She has the kind of class and grace that is no longer in the White House...

Butterfly

I think one of the most beautiful pictures published lately, (not on this site) is of Mrs. Reagan being gently walked on President Obama's arm and gently kissed on her cheek, by President Obama, during a tribute to President Reagan, in D. C. a few days ago. They appeared to have genuine respect for one another. It was very touching.and perhaps something positive can be accomplished by Democrats and Republicans without hateful comments from both sides. Sometimes, politicians can behave as if they are still in kindergarten, " If you don't play my way, I will pick up my marbles and go home, so there ! " Isn't that typical of some? Little babies!!!

GO KENDRA

I LOVE THIS WOMAN !!! CLASS ACT !! ONE OF THE LAST ONE'S LEFT !!!

Reine

President certainly wouldn't be a democrat today if he was living. Drinking too much koolaid?

Cam

#4 (Rick) think about what you just said.
Does it really make sense?

No. Put down the Kool-Aid

goldieok

I am NOT a republican - but give the lady her due - she is the former first lady - and deserves our respect.

And By GRACE - we have had wonderful 1st ladies in the white house since her tenure.
Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush and now Michelle Obama.

God bless Nancy Reagan & the other 1st ladies.

Sue

Next time you have pictures of the current First lady, I hope you start out by saying "not a lot going on today".... so here's Michelle.

And they say the media isn't biased, yeah right.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments