Carrie Prejean -- Fired!

6/10/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean UPDATE: We learned Carrie just received her letter of termination. She is officially out.

We've learned "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean will lose her Miss California USA crown today because she doesn't play well with others.

Sources connected with the pageant tell us even Donald Trump has now had it with Carrie, because she's violating her contract by not getting clearance to do her extracurricular stuff.

We're also told Carrie has been a no-show for appearances she was supposed to make for the pageant organization.

The firing, we're told, is strictly based on Carrie breaching her contract. It's not based on her political and moral views.

Carrie is getting her walking papers this afternoon.

The new Miss California USA will be Miss Malibu Tami Farrell.

Carrie Prejean

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

L. P.

what goes around comes around. karma.

Hugh Gentry

I don't care...I'd still love to bang her! So hot!!!

Rick

Her mouth overloaded her brain.

John D. Genovese

Gee, isn't this why Miss CA USA wanted her fired in the first place? Because of breach of contract? But Trump said she's beautiful, she can do whatever she wants. Looks like his C##K was talking instead of his head. Stupid fool. I hope he's dragged through the press for not listening to the board in the first place and dismissing their suggestions.

Suzie

Obviously, she doesn't care. Her extra-curricular activities must pay better than mall and county fair appearances.

EbonyEgyptian

I consider myself a devout Christian. However Carrie Prejean's situation got on my nerves. It was never about her answer that cost her the pagent but the fact that her delivery was horrible. It made her look very unintelligent and a sterotypical pagent/blond woman who is all beauty and no brains

Hey TMZ, M S N is reporting that Kendra from Girls Next Door is pregnant...step your game up!!

tabitha666

It's about time the brain dead bimbo lost her crown-she gives all women a bad name

mauvebib

I'm sure the "creative geniuses" over at MTV or VH1 can come up with a "reality" show for this waste of flesh in no time.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

the wh*re is probably too busy taking naked pictures or sniffing coke off some random dude's d!ck to show up to her engagements. the b!tch must not be good at sucking d!ck...the Donald seems to have grown tired of her oral skills if this story is true, LOL.

Ned

God--I'd love to spank that! I'd even attend Sunday School if she wanted!

ConnecticutMan1

Must be that lazy homophobic Christian work ethic...

Virginia

This is sad. she stood up for what she believed in, which is admirable. But no one can be unreliable in the beauty pageant business, or in any business and survive.

T

I never add comments on TMZ (although I love reading everyone else's!) but for this I will. This just made my day! It's about freaking time! She does not deserve the crown and she is so full of herself. What a terrible role model for young girls. Thank you Donald Trump!!! Woooohoooo!

VIRGINIA

hahaha thats what she gets

Jay

She's gotten so much press for this... I hope TMZ is happy for the star THEY created. If it wasn't for them, no one would know what she said or have any idea who the hell she is because no one watches beauty pageants.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments