« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Model Has DIRTY Mouth, Hates Terrell Owens

6/23/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joanna Krupa has a mouth like a sailor -- and for some reason, it only makes her hotter.

Warning: This clip has REALLY, REALLY bad language.

Somehow, someway, a clip from the new show "The Superstars" got leaked to the 'net and picked up by our friends over at WithLeather. The clip shows Krupa cussing like crazy as she loses some physical challenges and then bashing NFL star Terrell Owens -- her teammate -- for screwing up.

She's absolutely perfect.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JimmyD

It just goes to show; Beauty on the outside doesn't mean there is beauty on the inside! What a classless bimbo!!

anthony

CLAAAAAAAAAAAASYYYYYYYYYYYY i really cant understand how a female can talk like that.... what a turn off. i wonder who her boyfriend is????????? he must be proud.

who gives a shit

Who cares! All hype for the new show that I won't be watching.....................

Megan

Funny! He can talk all that trash on and off the field but let a blonde get in his face...he's speechless. lol

jlee

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...

JJKITTY

I think he showed a great amount of patience in not clocking the nasty b****!

Cheese925

MJ...what else was he supposed to do? Curse her out too? And then he would have been labeled an abuser and all that. Would have been thrown in the same box with OJ and Chris Brown.

onelove17

That is pretty funny to see him schooled like that- I'll be watching

Sono

Do posters 1 & 2 even know who Terrell Owens is?

dawn

Classy lady there will she be the new spokes person for covergirl?

William

I think T.O. handled the situation the only way he could. Getting into an argument with certain woman is a “lose/lose” situation. It’s easy to talk trash man-to-man, but when it’s man-to-woman it’s another story. When certain woman think you won’t (or can’t) kick her @ss, they will talk trash…push your buttons…then before you know it…you become a Chris Brown. The only thing I probably would have done different is…instead of standing there with a silly look on my face, I would have walked away so I wouldn’t be encouraged to say anything, and she wouldn’t have the opportunity to say anything else that could start an argument.

alreadybad

"That is pretty funny to see him schooled like that- I'll be watching" byonelove17

He was not "schooled" by any definition. jeanne got it right for real!!!

Dyna ™

Who is this trashy mess, anyway?

Stephanie

So classy....

I don't understand the need for anyone to talk like that and especially for a woman. It shows ignorance. Plain and simple.

jlove

I am so jealous of her large vocabulary.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments