Farrah Fawcett -- Grim Reports

6/24/2009 9:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah FawcettFarrah Fawcett is reportedly close to death.

Numerous reports have surfaced that family members are gathering for their final goodbyes.

Farrah's health has been deteriorating ever since she was diagnosed with anal cancer three years ago.

We just spoke to Farrah's rep, who would only tell us, "She continues to be treated for her condition."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

the end of the day

Be strong, yourfamily needs you. GOD BLESS you, Farrah.

beachy

Farrah - may you and your family know how many lives you touched. God Bless you soul.

QUEEZY

y thoughts and prayers are with you farrah and family.

Ms. Hysterical

I hope she goes soon. Let the poor woman find peace and an end to her suffering.

krd52

Bless you. You have done so much and have seen so much in your live, rest in peace, you will be missed..

Deb

God bless you Farrah. We love you and are praying for you.

rachelle

As much as Remnond disgusts me, I hope they let him go to his mothers' side. Maybe he'll learn how valable life is.

carol

God Bless you, Farrah. You have brought many wonderful memories to your fans and have taught us all to have faith and courage.

Bex

Get well soon!

Me

Let her die first before you make these comments per the Magician.

rachelle

I meant Redmond and valuable...sorry

1913 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great role model,awesome person,Hotest angle

Bex

She got cancer from anal sex? I did not know that.

pam

Prayers for Farrah and her family as she goes to be with our Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven. God Bless.

pandabear

God Bless this beautiful soul! I hope she finds happiness and peace after thi slong-suffering illness. She is a survivor and a champ.
I was blessed to meet her at a party about 3 1/2 years ago. She was amazing-looking, sweet , and sooo genuine. It is so sorry to hear about her son and Ryan O'Neil. She hasn't needed that.
She really is delightful and sincere! Being in Hollyweird I cannot say that about more than 5 celebs I have ever encountered.
Another thing that many people do not know, is that Farrah is an EXTREMELY talented artist! She is a very accomplished sculptress, but many do not know this at all.
All of our lives do come to an end. It is so sad. However, I know she will find her red swimsuit and that feathered frosted hair very welcomed on the other side!
Peace!