Perez -- So Sorry for Gay Slur

6/25/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonPerez Hilton is apologizing for the gay slur he threw at Will.I.Am on Sunday night in Toronto -- with an asterisk.

GLAAD had asked the battered blogger for an "I'm sorry" a few days back -- but Hilton makes it perfectly clear that GLAAD can pound sand.

Here's the mea culpa for calling Will.I.Am a "fa**ot."

"I am apologizing to the gay community, to anyone who was hurt by my choice of words," adding "the 'F' word will never be uttered from my lips again."

Perez also says, "I have reached out to Isaiah Washington, someone I incorrectly labeled a homophobe, despite his own public statements that he was not."

filth

He's making an idiot of himself.....shut up already.

So suprised that someone hadn't popped him one long before this.

If I were him, I'd be nervous to attend another celeb bash.......

What a goof ball.

JimmyD

Oh Perass, you are so cute and I just love your butt! Can't wait to see you again!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

He only did it to stop advertisers from dumping his fat ass. I hope they all walk and he has to get a real job, again. "Gold teeth don't suit hog mouth!"

Darius

Can someone beat him to near death already? Perez Hilton is nothing but a loud mouthed wannabee....

Hole

This guy is a loser...TMZ should follow the E networks lead and ban him from the network. Get rid of this guy. take a poll. Who wants Perez Hilton banned from TMZ?

JimmyD

Please Perez just go away and shut up once and for all! Go hang out with your good friends Phil Macrackin and Ben Dover!

richiek

Perez Hilton is a bully...a mean spirited, mean talking, just plain mean person that tries to capitalize on other's mistakes and misfortunes. His "apology" still paints him as a victim, when--in reality--he is just sowing what he so richly deserves. However, violence is never the answer, so the guy that hit him should get in trouble, like any other law breaker

JANE DOE

#23 HugandKiss, You are an Idiot!

stank

Perez is only sorry he got caught and that the tide of public opinion is against him. He will be back to verbally abusing people in no time. H

jake

Isaiah Washington? What does he have to do with anything?
If Perez called me the f-word I would have hit him, he would have deserved it.
He should apologize to Will.I.Am for his name calling and his hateful slurs.
Maybe what Perez should do is stop back-pedalling and offer up an apology with no excuses.
Perez is getting old and now his schtick is getting old .
Shut up Perez noone feels sorry for you.

filth

Boycott TV Land for being one of his paid advertisers on Pukerez's site.

cathy

Perez Hilton is a big -mouth douche bag he should apologize to Miss California for what he did to her that big mouth cow

Mary P

billcanada - what's sad is that not only has this happened - he's still up for a TEEN CHOICE AWARD for Nickelodeon. I have written his advertisers.

To Filth - yes, he is prescreening all comments related to anything about him now. The latest has jumped around from 2000, to 1000, to 1200 and back again. Just a mere look at the first "video" having 4000 comments should show something's wrong.

filth

After all the bad mouthing and jumping on the band wagon regarding Issiah Washington, Perez is now trying to justify his actions.

This guy Perez is nauseating.

Rip It Up

It's obvious that Perez hates black people. This fat, racist pig is disgusting. Let's hope he" gets his just deserts" very soon. Turd.