REDIRECT

7/2/2009 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

to little

42. THE MICHAEL ZONE

EXCLUSIVE

BREAKING NEWS

Another sighting of MJ this time on the other side of the continent.
Michael was spotted in Israel with a unidentified woman and two
children. Paid sources close to the family who we will only identify
by the initials JJ said "Michael is dead and is not in Israel, but if
I didn't know better I would swear he was born Jewish".

Stay Tuned

Amanda

It's a beautiful casket and looks very much egyptian...something that Michael would have definitely wanted. Yes the money could be utilized to feed homeless in LA,etc. But it's Michael's money, he earned it! Funerals, caskets are generally very expensive anyways. It is the King of Pop Rock! Bury him in style! Rest in Peace MJ! Your memory & music will live on forever!!!!

mjstans

CHEWINK.... NO! I LIKE GROWN ASS MEN! I SEE YOU LIKE LITTLE BOYS OR WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME IF I LIKE THEM TOO?....MMMM!!!

wow0709

For all of you leaving negative comments about the cost of the casket...Michael has donated MILLIONS of dollars to 39 charities over the years. In case you didn't read he has left 20% to charities. He didn't have to do that. Are you this upset when Paris or Posh spends 40k on a Birkin handbag that they will probably use once??? Stop judging!!!!! Tell me what charities have you contributed to lately????

Rose

All I can say is "HOW MORBID"

wren

What the heck does it matter about what kind of casket he's in? He's dead so he won't know the difference. And its not like an expensive casket with prevent decomposition or anything. Geez.

Hollywood's a Hazard

I've decided to order my casket now to get some extra use out of it. I'll store my momentos in it until...

Obama Lovers

He's going to be in the same casket with James Brown? eww.

Posted at 6:28PM on Jul 2nd 2009 by Donna

GOLD! I'm in love with Donna.

John

Very nice, I just saw the picture of James Brown in the same casket and It shocks me seeing somebody dead. I hope I get to see Michael Jackson on tuesday!!!

lovin

It does not matter how fancy the coffin is he is still going to rot eventually and that pretty blue velvet lining will be saturated with Michael as soup. I don't understand why people spend all that kind of money on coffins a shroud in the ground is the best thing.

wow0709

#76, oh you saw the needle marks on his arms??? When and where did you see the them???

justcurious

How can he be king of pop when he is about 3rd or 4th on the number of number one hits and 3rd or 4th in weeks his songs were at number one? Seems like he is a glorified child lover and molester that hypnotized a lot of people. God some people are so gullible and don't care what they worship. Druggies, child molesters, fakes, etc. And now some suckers are spending so much money to help pay his debts and to make others rich. It appears he is not the only one that has been proven crazy, lots of others are in the same boat. Why don't all these people look up the registered CM on the net and go to their houses and throw a party also.

sach2

"19. Why gold?????? Kind of flashy if you ask me..."

Michael was flashy his whole life. He is one of the few people that a gold casket is actually fitting. Good on his family for choosing something that he would probably choose for himself. It's appropriate and they can afford it!

UK fan

"The needy" are well provided for in MJ's will. He deserves to be laid to rest in the best that money can buy.

luan

The family should consider having him mummified instead. A company in Salt Lake City, Utah does this and creates some amazing mummiforms. Perfectly fitting for a guy like MJ.