Jackson Farewell: The Golden Ticket

7/6/2009 7:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

.... or in the case of tomorrow's Michael Jackson memorial at the Staples Center -- the purple ticket and golden wristband.

Michael Jackson Farewell: The Golden Ticket

We got a pair of tickets for tomorrow's memorial... btw, the ticket is useless without the wristband.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jacob

How do you all at TMZ feel about the possibility of race based medicines? How do you feel about doctors prescribing certain medicines to certain races for political reasons?

How many of you would trust your doctor if you know he voted for George Bush and John McCain?

Race based medicine is designed personally just for you, its new so read about it

Iggy

very nice, i did not get one.

joz

u know theres gona be people there with fake bracelets and tickets its gonna be crazy

MM

there are so many people selling these on ebay
but ebay isn't fast enough to remove those item listings immediately
people are now putting contact phone numbers, emails, facebook links in order for "emergency contact" because ebay removes their listings

because there are these people who entered the draw
for the ones who really want to go couldn't win

some people even said they won but they just found out that can't attend
they are not trying to make profit but they are selling 2 tickests for $3000

if there is God, please punish these people

Keegan

If Michael's body isn't going to be there, which we all know is true, then why can't folks bring cameras? What's AEG wanting to hide? I can understand if MJ's body would be there, it would be more of a respect thing, ya know. I guess they don't want people taking pix of the other famous people, that's the only explanation I can think of.

rottenburger

THIS JUST IN ..........TMZ CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE MOST POPULAR CHILD MOLESTER IN HISTORY !

Jacob

If most of you Michael Jackson fans wouldnt vote for a Republican, why do you all seem to have Republican doctors?

MM

true MJ fans and everyone who respect people who alive or passed away
please do not buy those tickets on ebay
don't spend a couple of thousand dollars to do something disrespectful
don't give money to those cold-hearted people
let them suffer, let them be poor, let them be punished!

Eric

Hey! You're in the same section as me.

ilovetheshowmadmen

this whole lottery system blows.. first of all, your time frame seriously sucked. THEN you automatically send two tickets when only ONE person registered? What is the theory behind that? And I think the LAPD have been serious lazies on tv with all of their threats... "don't come near the Staples Center..."

you know what? THIS whole thing is a fiasco.. not well thought out AT ALL...

doctorme

Can't see TMZ abiding by the no camera/video/recording thing... LOL

Ashleeee

GETTTTTTTTTTTT LOST!!!! IFFFFF I HAD ONE, I'D FLUSH IT DOWN THE DAM TOLIET! WHO CARES!?!?!

Canada Rules

TMZ should be changing its name to "All Michael Jackson, All the Time".

C'mon guys, whatever Micheal Jackson's talents (and serious flaws), he is getting far too much attention. There are other things going on that people are intereseterd in.

heather

I waited and waited just got an email saying I didn't win from info@staplescenter.com

Way to dash my hopes... 11 years ago I missed him and now Im aced out by a lottery and Im not buying tickets when I believe its tasteless :(

Im only 6 hours from LA but I guess I will be watching on TV

john

"We got a pair of tickets for tomorrow's memorial.."

I love it! you guys must cruise around w pocket loads of cash paying for scoops. TMZ = The Michael/Money Zone

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments