Mariah Carey to Sing at Jackson Memorial

7/6/2009 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah CareyThe value of Michael Jackson memorial tickets has just gone up.

Multiple sources tell TMZ Mariah Carey will perform at tomorrow's Michael Jackson memorial at the Staples Center.

We're hearing she'll perform the Jackson 5 classic, "I'll Be There."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Billy

This whole disgusting spectacle keeps getting worse, What next, liz taylor doing a striptease, cavorting over the disgusting Jackson corpse?

Michael Madsen

Fat whore...

UGGGGHHH

GREAT CHOICE

Kim

So they are FINALLY going to let her sing her version she did of this song, I KNOW it will be MUCH better than Ne-yo & Jamie's was.

Psyclon Nyne

Gah! This I hate this skanks voice! "I"t ruined "Genius of Love" for me. "It" makes my ears bleed. Make this Chunk La Funk go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

D

say it ain't so....her high pitch screeeeeech...(pluging my ears)

opine

Interesting article about people who abuse Propofol, it starts with
insomnia- written a year ago regarding a study. My guess, jackson was
in some type of Pain Mgmt treatment somewhere along the way and got
some injections while under propofol and because he had money he
could get his own hook up. Read the article for interesting facts:

I think the DEA should do a compliance audit of every pharmacy in
affluent areas and then find out who is getting what within guideline-
start in Beverly Hills

samb

I can't stand Mariah Carey, for gods sake why are they letting her do this. What an over inflated fat mess she is, waving herhands in the air, warbling - can't she sing properly. I'm glad I'm not going now, I can turn the tv over at home instead!

big joe

could not get any one better she will do a great job. js

mellow

OK, but will she be sober?

Please!

Do you think there is a chance the can get The Vienna Boy Choir to perform??

samb

I can't stand Mariah Carey, for gods sake why are they letting her do this. What an over inflated fat mess she is, waving her hands in the air and warbling - can't she sing properly. I'm glad I'm not going now, I can turn the tv over at home instead!

jessie

I never thought I would be glad to see Spencer, Hiedi, Janice and Lindsi back.

Anak

Nobody wanted to be near him before! Now everyone is his fan and his friend. Poor MJ… No real friends when he really needed in bad times.

REAL

She used to sing well..

I am not sure now, I have not heard anything from her is years...

I hope She is off the drugs ..Would not want to see Her stroke out while singing ....

I still think there will be riots because only 17000 people can get in...
Those People better be careful or they will get MUGGED