Stevie & Usher Rehearse for MJ Memorial

7/7/2009 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last night at Staples Center, Stevie Wonder and Usher rehearsed their performances for Michael Jackson's memorial today.

Stevie & Usher Rehearse for MJ Memorial

Rosie Rose

RIP Michael. You gave us great music. I'll always "Rock With You".

you must stupid

Since Michael Jackson was white, shouldn't more white people be performing than black? And does Stevie Wonder even know that he's black?

Mememememememe

FYI.....Jerry Lee Lewis married his 12 year old first cousin. Elvis dated a 14 year old girl, married her, and made her a teenaged mom.

atabaw

Yea right people - just like OJ was inocent right! NOT - I wonder if its gonna be an open casket, that would be freaky cuz he has been on ice for a whole week. About the flower arrangements, why should the family spend so much money - let California pay for the bill. RIP MJ - let your troubled, sick soul finally rest - that is untill you get judged by GOD, hopefully he will forgive you and your twisted ways to allow you to enter. I pray he does.

Truth hurts

Cool. I wonder what they'll be singing? Guess we'll find out soon.

NEEK

BREAKING NEWS ON CNN: MJ TO RECEIVE NAMBLA LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FROM R.KELLY

GOSSSIP

RIP :( from www.GOSSSIP.ro

Andrew

Hey NED (gee wonder what part of the country youre from). The man was never found guilty in either trial. Unlike OJ and Robert Blake, there was never any evidence presented that proved he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. But I dont expect you to have much of an education to know that. MJ didnt get away with it, he was never guilty in the first place. Get lost.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Mememememememe,

If you're going to talk about the REAL Kings of music, at least get your facts straight and don't lie about them. Very disgraceful, but expected from the fan of a pedophile.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Hey Andrew, I have some ocrean front property I'd like to sell you in Oklahoma. Only 10 bucks per acre. Deal?

hahahahahha!!!!!

Yea, OJ, Blake and MJ are all innocent ::wink:: ::wink:: ::cough:: ::cough::

misha

Poor Chris Brown, u would have been there if you didn't boom boom pow Riri months ago. But Usher is there, smoking hot as always!!!

hahahahahha!!!!!

Looks like a C-list of "stars" that are attending. Why are there only hasbeens attending this thing?

Sue Wong

It's no wonder Michael Jackson couldn't sleep. Painkillers keep you awake but he was also working on two albums plus the concert comeback. He had a lot on his plate. It's difficult when you're a creative person for your mind keeps working and you get insomnia. R.I.P.

cwazy

REGARDLESS if he was guilty or not. I will LOOK at the good side of michael, NOT the bad. I AM not going to judge him.

LEAVE HIM ALONE. He is now dead. There is no need for the nasty comments. REGARDLESS what you think, you could be a little more respectable with your opinions. Labeling him is not going to make anything better. If you feel he was a pervert fine, but if my son was abused by him i sure as hell wouldn't settle through court. I would make sure he stayed in jail and suffered.....FORGET the money (Except for court fees), i would've wanted to see justice for my son, NOT 12 MILLION DOLLARS.......Talk about ignorant parents who used their kids as pawns on a poor guy who just wanted to loved....he didn't have a childhood......There. I said it. I think hes innocent. But, if he did do that to those boys, only god can judge. I personally think those parents told those kids to sneak and see MJ naked to get as much detail so they could win the case........there was no physical hard core evidence of molestation or he would've been put in jail

FOR THE LAST TIME LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE ALREADY.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments