Famous Magician Fires Not-So-Magic Bullet

7/8/2009 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jonathan PendragonWorld famous magician Jonathan Pendragon was arrested at gunpoint today for allegedly firing a bullet into the floor of his home during a dispute with his wife.

The 46-year-old -- whose real name is Claude Doughlas Yarbrough -- was jailed in San Luis Obispo, California on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, spousal abuse, terrorist threats and firing a weapon in an inhabited dwelling.

His wife just happens to be the second half their husband-and-wife magic act, The Pendragons.

Bet he wishes he could make this day disappear.

Celebrity mug shots

PIGTAILS

HEY THAT'S WERE I LIVE FINALLY SOMETHING EXCITING ROUND HERE. WELL WE GOT JACK LALANE AND JON ANDERSON AND LOU FARIGNO AROUND HERE BUT THEY ARE ALL PLEASANT, THIS GUY IS A WEIRDO HE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO HOLLYWOOD. OUR TOWN IS TO PRETTY FOR GUN WAIVING PSYCHO'S. HEY AND WHATS UP WITH THE PEOPLE TRYING TO GET US TO GO TO THEIR STUPID WEBSITES. DONT WE HAVE ENOUGH SPAM IN OUR EMAIL I LIKE TO READ COMMENTS NOT DESPERATE ATTEMPTS FOR YOUTUBE HITS PATHETIC PEOPLE GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

1935 days ago

Magician

TMZ, check your facts, Pendragon is "55". Not 46!

1935 days ago

who gives a shit

who cares how old he is, he is scary looking!!!

1935 days ago

hopems

OMG, I know the Pendragons. I hope everything is OK.

1935 days ago

Biff

Is'nt that Mike Reno the singer for Loverboy? Sure looks like him...

1935 days ago

Cali MJ Fan

I hear there is a really good dermatologist in LA who can help you even out skin tones.

Arnie Klein

1935 days ago

k. maser

I live in arroyo grande, calif. The pendragons are former clients of mine. charlotte is a extraordinary person.Let us please not be too quick to judge. May peace come upon this (2) very special people during these obviously rough times.
k.maser

1935 days ago

Mememememememe

HEY DONALD TRUMP!

1935 days ago

Mememememememe

The celebs have gone GANGSTA this week!

1935 days ago

moveover

"Famous magician"? Really? ..... where is he famous?

1935 days ago

val

They are famous magicians and as a couple won Best of over years. Charlotte is amazing, nice and beautiful and my friend too. Charlotte if you're out here to see this, please call, tis your friend and Realtor who sold your house ih Vegas. I miss you .. maybe time for you to come visit. This lady, Charlotte, is not one to cause problems and is as nice as she is absolutely gorgeous. I am sorry to hear this but my home is hers if she wants to stay. She'll know who I am if she reads this and I hope she does.

1935 days ago

David Van Ness

Back in 2006 Jonathon had an accident involving an arrow from his archery. He felll on the non-sharp broken end of the arrow while trying to hang a light fixture. The arrow pierced through hs stomach, liver, an artery and several inches in his heart. It is through speed of hospitalization, modern surgical techniques and Jonathan's will to live that he continues with us today. His surgeon, Dr. Edwin Hayashi said this injury is always fatal and it is a miracle Jonathan is alive today....I wish him and Charlotte the best in these tough times!

1934 days ago

Wolflock

They are famous magicians. Just because they do real illusions and not camera editing like some magicians does not make them unknown.

Would like to hear more details on this.

1934 days ago

Kenny Havard

WHO IS CHRIS BROWN?

1934 days ago

Mercer

I have known Johnathan and Charlotte since the 1970's and watched them become a top act through hard work and grit. I have watched them overcome serious injury. I have witnessed their generosity of spirit and support for the community of magicians and other performers. I have nothing but admiration for their success, and nothing but contempt for the magicians among those who now slam them in this venue. I wish them well and sincerely hope this unfortunate situation will be put behind them, and their great talent will continue to make all of us proud.

1933 days ago