« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Heisman Winner -- No Trophy Girlfriend

7/15/2009 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are many rumored Tim Tebow girlfriends out there -- one busty babe in particular -- but when we got the Florida Gators quarterback yesterday at LAX, he said he's flying solo.

Tim Tebow: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Love the Lawyer

OVER RATED!

Pamela

I loooove Tebow and can't wait for the season to start! Go Gators!

SouthernMom

Yes, I respect Tebow's talent.Awesome q-back.
I will deny I posted this if asked.
Stupid reporter, doesn't he know Tebow doesn't drink and party.
Guess they don't have that many Christians in L.A.

Jessika

I fkn love Tim Tebow!!! He is an awesome quarterback and a wonderful christian!! He is definetly one in a million!!! Go Gators!!!

White boy

WAT A DOUCHE!

Tallygirl

Gators suck....Tebow swallows!

Kari

So excited to see Mr. Tebow on your site. He is a great quarterback and a great role model. My daughter loves him alot! And, we are both really excited about the 2009 season......we will be attending at least one game!
GO GATORS!!!!!!!

White boy

# 5 Kari..u sound so gay...lol

Amanda

Does anyone care about this over rated goody, goody mamas boy???!!! Hey Tebow----- Go back to another village and spread the gospel!!!! He sux!

Blair Berk's a Yenta

Remember, he's saving himself for marriage like the Jonas Bros!

Delicious

5# Kari, your daughter loves him? you sounds lame with all respect...

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Look at all those chicks herding around him wanting an autograph - haha!! ...He's headed off to "mingle" with some of the guys in the TMZ peanut gallery.

BTW - that busty babe rumor was shot down months ago - just a sorority girl as I remember, who wasn't aware he's not into babes - busty or otherwise.

Khalie

Hey VolsGirl,

JSYK there are plenty of Christians here in L.A. Plus who's to say the reported is from L.A. for that matter!
But like you said you'll deny your comment... Yeah If I were you I would DENY my stupidity too!

Your comment surely wasn't Christian of you; guess that's why I'm NOT Christian (from L,A,) because if I were I wouldn't have judge others like you have!!!

Laura

Tallygirl, let me guess, you're a FSU Criminole fan right?

For those bashing Tim Tebow, he is an awesome athelete and yes all of us Gator fans love him, but he is also a positive role model for young atheletes. My son is a high school football player and he (although a Miami Cane fan) looks up to Tebow. Maybe those in other states are just jealous that their favorite college team lacks a player like Tim Tebow.

lola

Tim a a great guy. More people should be like him. I have worked with him in the past. Unlike some athletes what you see is what you get. He doesnt put an act infront of the camera.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments