Gone with the Wind

7/19/2009 1:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 93-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking adorable.

Olivia de Havilland

Olivia is the last surviving lead from "Gone with the Wind."

Her younger sister is actress Joan Fontaine, who she hasn't spoken to since 1975.

COMMENTS

cosmo in texas

A beautiful and amazing woman.

LIVIN THE DREAM

Wow!! So great to see one of my faves, esp.since GWTW is my fave movie---My Mom and I used to see it over n over, when I was a little kid, and beyond...That is why I love and appreciate it, even now......and, I have to say, with all of the famous celebs passing away, some untimely, it brings hope and happiness to see her pic at 93!! God Bless you, Olivia! You have brought alot of joy to many of us! I hope I look as beautiful as you, when I am 93!

Michle Louise

Frankly my dear.....I thought she was dead.

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Seeing her again is like seeing a long lost dear friend, such a lovely person....

MichelleRS

She looks fantastic for her age and I hope that I'm so lucky.

Me!

Frankly, Michelle, we wish YOU were dead!

JCW

The Lady is looking awfully good for her years.

Over the decades she gave some awfully good performnces, even some great ones.

Gos bless her - I hope these twilght years are enjoyable ones for her.

Rampage

Time is so unkind.

MindTerrorist

Those CHOPPERS are Frightening!!!!!

smartpro

It's a blessing to live to see 93 years old and still be able to get around. The two movies she starred in that I like the most are "Lady in a Cage" and "Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte". Both are classics and superb acting.

BAROL

Ouch, the teeth - really when you have money like this there are certain things you fix especially in today's hi-tech tooth polish and sonic-care toothbrushes, enough said. What my real concern is FORGIVE YOUR SISTER - CALL HER UP AND SETTLE THE DISPUTE! You are old enough to know that family should come first after Jehovah and there is nothing else that matters. Be the bigger sister or bigger person and reach out and heal these old wounds - the riff was probably about money or family issues - certainly at this stage in your life you can get beyond these elements and forgive. Besides, it is Biblical, you must do it!

James

I know nothing about her other than what I've read here but she does look fantastic for her age!

For those worrying about her teeth, I'd suggest we'd all be very fortunate to even reach her age let alone do it with perfect teeth lol

LOL

One of my favorite actresses of all time. She and Errol Flynn made a fantastic screen couple.

PhillipP

To all the idiots making vile comments about her teeth get a life. You are so used to the Paris Hilton's of the world with their fake veneered t teeth you dont recognize normal 92 year old teeth when you see them. She has not appeared in a movie in decades so there is no reason to get veneers.. Not that any of you will live to be 92 but if you do I'd like to see what your teeth ending up looking like, that is if you have any left.

Karen Ann

She does look great, very pretty and alert!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments