« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron James

The Secret Dunk

EXPOSED!

7/22/2009 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the footage you've been waiting for -- the tape LeBron James tried to destroy -- the moment King James gets slam dunked on by an amateur!!!!!!!!

Lebron James: Click to watch
Here's the back story -- LeBron had a bunch of basketball prospects over at his LeBron James Skills Academy camp earlier this month.

LJ joined in on a pick-up game during the camp, when Jordan Crawford -- a 20-year-old baller from Xavier University -- got the rock and decided to go right after LeBron, soaring right over the all-star and delivering a nasty two-handed slam in front of everyone!

Several media outlets reported that LeBron and Nike -- who sponsored the camp -- sent henchmen to confiscate tapes from anyone who may have been recording the dunk, fearing the footage would cause some serious damage to LeBron's image.

But one copy survived -- and the tape proves all the reports are true ... LeBron is human after all, and Jordan Crawford was the guy who proved it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TS94

First Bitches...lol That aint on dunk.

First whores!

I am always first you dumb slow bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am awesome and you suck!! Bitches!!

nico

Simone

So, if you are always the first to post, today I am the second, third or, maybe, the fourth!! Hahahahahahahaha.

Whocares

First of all can you obtain a crappier video. 2nd of all who cares cause its not a big deal, this is retar.

harv

The biggest non story of the year... who cares.

D. Tektive

What's the big deal???? It's a simple, common basketball play.

maggie

I dont get what's so amazing?????

Mememememememe

While I have your attention, I would like to say that TMZ's moderator wrote some of the things under my screen name - how did she-he know that I would end up at number 11? The idiot is also writing a lot of racist comments as well. Childish imp!

+LAChris

I dont get it ... lets get back to the MJ coverage ...

JB

Beautiful thing. Watched it about 8 times in a row.

Mememememememe

Check out the Michael Jackson Manslaughter Piece and you will see

John

That's it? You can't even see anything in the video... worst footage ever!

First whores!

12th!

nikki88

you cant even see anything....besides whats the big deal? just cause hes an amature doesnt mean he isnt good.
NEXT >>>