Octomom Kids: Thanks Gloria!

7/27/2009 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Kids: Thanks Gloria!Octomom Nadya Suleman can rest easily, because her kids are assured of getting hard-earned cash ... thanks in part to Octo-nemesis Gloria Allred.

A judge just granted a petition filed by former child actor Paul Peterson (with the help of Allred), appointing a guardian to protect the 14 piggy banks belonging to Octomom's kids -- in particular, money the little ones are slated to make filming their upcoming reality show.

Filming begins September 1.

He's just another Idiot

No one will watch the Nutcase and her 14 children. She should be put in a Psycho Ward and her children should be put up for adoption. Reality Shows are so lame. The ONLY one that is sort of good is American Idol. And it's only good on the last two nights.

1922 days ago

Sherry

I literally cringe when I hear the term "Octomom". I have never and will never be interested in her life. I wish the very best for all her children, but she is just plain weird. If we don't watch, maybe the show won't last long. Either way, I know I won't tune in for even one episode.

1922 days ago

masimons

I hope no one is going to watch that junk show, let it be pulled early.
Know I won't.

1922 days ago

who gives a shit

Don't watch!!!

1922 days ago

ic

Gloria already is on her ass to make some money..she is always sucking someones blood...what a vampire...

1921 days ago

Twigz

This woman needs to disappear from the face of earth!

Easy steps to Auction Riches!!! http://1eb31figp2-2u9ybg3sg6gs13h.hop.clickbank.net/

1921 days ago

Lawyer

Golooooloria ananana goes to da spottttttLLLLlite like da sharkszzzzzz andndndnd gotooooto bloooood yo

1921 days ago

Reta

I wont watch anything with this hidious Ocvtofreak in it! We just got rid of the biggest freak, can't someone hire a sniper for this Octofreak and we can get rid of her too?? I'm so sick of her ugly ass being shoved into my world...GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY YOU FREAK!!!

1921 days ago

causeiamok

really? you mean she can't pimp out her kids like jon and kate are doing to support their lifestyle?

1921 days ago

Julie

1921 days ago

natalie

didnt octopig threaten to move out of the state if a guardian were to be appointed?

lets hope she keeps good on this promise. hell, ill help her pack.

1921 days ago

maggie

I'm glad that Paul and Gloria stepped in. Now the court needs to look into Octomom's way to pay back the taxpayers of California for the freebies you has received and take some of her money . Set up a payment plan, 10 bucks at at time, if need be. The show will finally show how 14 screaming kids and dialing 911 won't last long. The CPS will see that she can't handle the mess she's in.

1921 days ago

ELIZABETH

i will not watch that reality show and i dont approve of an idiot having that many kids

1921 days ago

BoutTime

Good. At least she won't be able to just spend the money any way she chooses as she has done in the past. I wonder how long her attorney will stick around now. He was holding on for a big payout.

1921 days ago

singermagic1

92. I wonder how much money in legal fees will be drained from the kids' earning and given to Gloria Allred and company. They aren't really making that much money and I can just see it being frittered away on legal bills.

Posted at 11:52PM on Jul 27th 2009 by Julie

Allred is getting nothing from the children and any money they might make, She volunteered her time to help bring about the suit asking that the Judge appoint a guardian to look over any money the children might make to make sure their mother can not have access to it and spend it

1921 days ago