What Can Brown Do for Dr. Conrad Murray...?

7/28/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There was a blockade ... law enforcement all over the place ... special agents with ski masks and guns -- but one determined UPS delivery man somehow got through it all to get his package to Dr. Conrad Murray's house.

media_removed_250.jpg

Rocking a pair of sporty shorts for agility -- and with his "I-mean-business" sunglasses covering his face -- our hero rolled up right in front of the Doc's Las Vegas home during a freaking DEA raid today -- determined to fulfill his obligation to a customer who put his trust in the big brown shield.

But after knocking on the Doc's door, the UPS man was forced to take his package back -- for some reason, no one was available to sign for it.

With his options exhausted, the fearless delivery man once again mounted his brown steed and rode off into the harsh Nevada desert ... until tomorrow, when he will make "Delivery Attempt #2."

isthatallthereis

Ha Ha HO HO. Funny!

Missy1555

I love the way this was written - very entertaining. And what great PR for UPS!

K

That's so funny! I live in Vegas and I was watching it on live tv on the local news and I thought "what in hell is that UPS man doing, and is that a REAL UPS man or a cop in disguise?"

robin

that was a riot! you guys rock...keep it comin

Shady

This is hillarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It felt good to have a chuckle in all of this mess. This was the best yet !!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go TMZ !!!!!!!!

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

"Oh, THERE'S the fresh shipment of noses." Too bad the recipient is DEAD. :-p lol

doris

If doc murray was supposedly home why couldn't he sign for it. I would of check it out . Bunch of dummies investigating if you ask me.

Michael

WTF is so funny about this?

Nicole

dude, before TMZ even put up this aricle i commented about the ups guy in the middle of everything, that struck me as strange. curious about what was in that box? hmmm....... nosey man, package prob wasn't even for dr. murray

who the hell

They could not take the package it and its contents were not part of the search warrant only the contents of the home and office were on the warrant. They would need an additional warrant for the ups packages that are undelivered.

Watching

I thought the good doctor was home during the raid? Although, it's certainly understandable why he wouldn't sign for a shipment of Diprivan in front of a bunch of DEA agents.

Missing MJ

#7, Very often, undercover cops & agents will execute warrants with face masks to protect THEIR identity. They don't want their faces plastered all over the news and internet, which may blow their cover for future or other current investigations that they are working. Nothing really unsual about them wearing masks. Second, I don't believe that they would have been able to accept or confiscate the package because if it wasn't specifically covered in the search warrant, they legally cannot intercept the package. By the way, I think they said they confiscated some Fedex information from his office and or storage locker in Houston last week. Chances are he probably has switched to UPS now and it may have in fact been something pertaining to this case that was being delivered. Unfortunately, the cops can't take anything not covered in the warrant. Now, they can go back and ask a Judge to give them another warrant to get info from UPS on the delivery (where the package originated from, etc). Just think about it, Dr Murray just may have been dumb enough to have someone ship him something pertaining to the case. I read somewhere on another post where an executive secretary at Murray's attorney's office said that they were surprised that search warrants were issued for the Houston office and storage facility. If this is true, they are all quack Doctors and Attorneys.

Just my opinion!!

Some Faustkateer

Oh, I SO would have accepted that package if I was a cop on the scene. What if it was another shipment of Propofol?? More evidence lost?

Homie1Kanobe

Well if this still were THE BUSH ADMIN. THEY WOULD HAVE I;;EAGLLY SIGNED FOR IT AND SEIZED, THAT WAS EASY FOR BUSH/CHENEY (WHAT CONSTITUTION)

justagirl

LOL!!! OMG that poor UPS guy!! Freaking hilarious!!