Jessica Simpson --

Dates Cowboys,

Is An Indian

8/2/2009 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson insists she is not an Indian giver -- but that she is, in fact, an Indian. Huh?

Jessica Simpson -- play video
Simpson angered some Native American groups when she told us earlier this week she wasn't an Indian giver -- after we asked her if she would take back a boat she bought ex-BF Tony Romo as a gift.

When we asked her about the comment last night outside of Katsuya in Hollywood, she told us, "I am Indian, alright?"

Her Indian name would be She Who Does Not Speak Good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Infobahn

TMZ, you are idiots. Please TRY and understand the origin of "Indian Giver" - it is not an (Native American) Indian slur.

FIRST!!!!

rick

There is nothing wrong with the term Indian giver.
They brought it on themselves for giving gifts and then taking them back.

Homie1Kanobe

In the words of Archie Bunker..DING BAT

laura bell lou

Can't you find anything better then this story to try and start some ----!!!!! Who cares anyway1 I'm just glad she's not dating that stupid idiot anymore anyway!!! Cowboys will be terrible this year because of him!. I bet he looks at himself in every mirror he passes by!!! Big old stupid Goon Tony Ramen noodle head!!!

kiki

Yo Rick....comment #3.....i would love to know your race so I can make a comment about your stupid ass. You must be a fan of this incredibly dumb bitch. Let me guess her tribal name....Swims With Chickens? I'm sure I'm right after seeing her eat that chicken out of a tuna can.

hamilTonyan

TMZ WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THIS ALICE BITCH FROM WHORING HERSELF OFF AND THE MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKING SITE,!!! ON THESE POSTS

rick

Cherokee Princess,
Howwwww me white man, now u put down alcohol drink and learn your history. We no steal land we give Chief cigarettes and beads for land.

Chuck D

Good Grief...this PC crap has gotten so silly. Indian giver is not insulting in any way..I am one eighth Indian born in Oklahoma. It pisses me off that some groups have nothing better to do then search for ways to get publicity at the expense of others. .

orlandojon

Her real indian name is "hot mess"

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Just keep 'em in plenty of firewater, and they'll be happy.

oL0

your photogs are the worse.. no tact and no basic understanding of the English language. I cringe every time I have to listen to them. Send them to basic grammar if anything.

Ned

The Indians need to get over it.

Shessh--everybody in America is outraged over something. What a bunch of whining babies.

oL0

Jessica Simpson looks like a cougher.. how old is she?

JANE DOE

Native Americans were too nice!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments