Dr. Conrad Murray: I Had No Idea ...

8/14/2009 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray: I Had No Idea ...Dr. Conrad Murray says he didn't have a clue about Michael Jackson's "very unusual problems" when he signed on to be his doc.

Murray, through his lawyer's publicist, told CNN Dr. Murray didn't know what drugs Jackson was taking or whether he was addicted when he accepted the gig.

And get this ... the publicist says Dr. Murray had no way of knowing, other than accepting Jackson at his word, if he was taking drugs. Remember, we broke the story that dozens of injection sites were found on Jackson's body, including multiple sites on his neck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dana

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that no matter what story he comes up with, it still doesn't erase the fact that he DID NOT monitor Michael every second while he was getting this propofol. Murray you were negligent for not constantly monitoring him! You never should have left that room, not even to piss! Period!

manuela

this man is incredible!!! he really thinks that people will believe his stupid stories!!! he knew exactly what michael was using! now he is trying to tell the world that michael killed himself and is blamiing michael for his death!!! my Godness is he really that stupid or is he pretending to be one???? how come he is a still man??? he should be in behind bar!!!! i this prick!!

hhh

if u dont know what drugs are being taken by a patient, u dont give any thing else. u had to know that he was an addict. it was on all the news for years

Jason

This doc needs to be locked up. What an idiot!

Funny MJ Shirts: http://www.printfection.com/Shameful_Shirts

Saucenuts

MJ loves the penis

shuffler

I love me some Dr Conman Money.
But I miss my drugs, so people stop hounding him and let him get to my prescription.

Sand D

I believe this Dr. millions of people believed MJ too...why not him. Once he got into it however, perhaps he should have gotten out....but then he had given up his business, changed his life and perhaps was stuck in the muck.
I think we should all look at this from a different direction, look at how many dozens of good people were raked over by MJ. Far more than not.....odds are good for that one!
Downtown las vegas is a far better bet for the MJ tour.....and the down town area will bend over backwards to help make it happen.....good people there...and they know how to make money! I worked for Liberace and MJ will make millions more for people to see and they will go see it.

Maryl

Poor Dr. Murray- Too late to cover his tracks now!

Whatever with the "I didn't know what drugs he was on" crap...bottom line is YOU DON'T give Diprivan to ANYONE outside of a hospital setting...that alone he will lose his license for.

Plus, It's his job to get AS MUCH information on his patients as possible...especially those who show "some signs" of drug abuse...

lock this dumb*ss up already.....

Send her to Walmart

So, this is going to be his alibi? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

"Gee, bill collector, I didn't realize I owed you money." "Gee, boss, I didn't think I actually had to do work on the job!"

If he is that clueless, then he has been a fraud for years. No legitimate doctor worth his training would agree to see a patient without looking at the patient's chart first.

What a quack.

PS: MJ was still a user.

Maryl

But you have to think about it "realistically"...you going to be paid 150K a month, and take care of one of the most infamous stars of this lifetime...you have to think its a great opportunity BUT you have to be careful to make sure you don't make ANY MISTAKES...

WOULD you like to have your Doctor "take your word" rather than look at your previous health history or charts? that is common routine practice required as a doctor...There is NO excuse for that...dont they learn that like in the first year of medical school????

He was more caught up in the fact that he was MJ's doctor and the money...

welc ome

Who had the most knowledge of this situation and should have known better.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

RUN DOCTOR RUN THE DUMBIES ARE AFTER YOU

Angel

Enough of your bad comments on Jackson.He was proven innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!Not proven to be a pervert!!!!!!!!!!Have a little respect for the dead.I hope someday someone has something as nasty to say about you or your loved one!!!!!!!!!!!!It doesn't matter if he was an addict or not.The doctor done WRONG!!!!HE KILLED HIM!!!!

louisa

as a cardiovascular md ... does he not know how to do a physical exam..
HE OBVIOUSLY HAS KNOW IDEA WHAT CAN STOP A HEART OR HOW DO DO CPR.. WHAT A LIE..

Peterson32

How could you possibly not know when your patient is famous for severe drug abuse at a level approaching that of a President?

See a rare Michael Jackson concert CD at the My Pics link here:

www.myspace.com/370392338

Per your story please be advised Robin Motola, one of the nurses suing Las Encinas Hospital, is herself guilty of a great deal of negligence in regards to patient care and unspeakable breaches of psychiatric ethics. With a little investigation you'll find she was widely known for taking home discharged patients for drugs and sex. My friend, Tamar Hirsch, who Robin illegally treated outside of the hospital because her father paid for it (she was only interested in these types of patients if they could provide money or drugs or she had a sexual attraction to them) witnessed this many times. The story deserves further investigation as well as criminal investigation.

www.myspace.com/370392338