Nasty Girl

8/16/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 50-year-old born-again Christian resurfaced on the Trinity Broadcast Network, looking ultraconservative.

Vanity

Before becoming an evangelical Christian, Denise had a crack cocaine addiction.

Prince initially wanted her stage name to be Vagina, but Matthews refused.

lisa

ok u are so wrong for this picture this is not her.

1902 days ago

joceeco

She looks old as hell. That Christian life is hard on the looks ain't it?

1902 days ago

~Ty~

She looks like Rosa Parks.

epsalo

Wow this is a very unflattering pic. I've seen other updated pics of her and she is still a pretty lady. I remember she was really ill and she turned her life over to God some time ago and married some NFL player.

ASHLEY

I AGREE THERE ARE BETTER PICTURES OF HER OUT THERE. I HAVE SEEN HER ON TELEVISION LOOKING VERY PRETTY. JUST BECAUSE TMZ DOES NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT SHE IS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN YOU POST THE HOMELIEST PICTURE YOU COULD FIND??? WOW TMZ I BET IF SHE WERE OUT THERE BEING THE "COUGAR", YOU WOULD DEFINITELY "FIND" SOMETHING BETTER THAT THIS. BY THE BY SINCE YOU FOUND THIS ON TBN DID YOU BOTHER TO WATCH IT AND HEAR WHAT SHE SAID??...GUESS NOT......

Jamie

YOU GO GIRL (DENISE) AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THESE EVIL HATERS! JUST DO YOUR THING FOR CHRIST!

safire

she looks great

Evelyn

This does not look anything like Denise aka Vanity. I surf the web and saw pictures of her on her web page and her hair is very short, chic and classy. She has aged beautifully looks nothing like this picture. This is just too funny, if this is her, boy was she having a very bad day....lol

Evelyn

Hey eveyone if you really want to see what she really looks like go to her website denisematthews.com. I think some of you will be suprised...She is still very pretty, classy and just damn good looking....

english

Eww, an uppity old christian! how many c0cks did she suck in her day?

Darkmist11

All you ppl who think drug abuse is cool, take a look at her.
50 years old and looking like 80, that's what drugs do to you when you age, if you get old enough at all!
Crack cocaine is the worst after crystal meth, you slowly kill yourself with this junk. Or you can do it in one single blast, the choice is your own. It's a pity she dresses like a 80 year old, I can still see some of her former beauty peek through. I wonder why she wants to look like a senior citizen about to go into a home.
Maybe she lived a thousend lives during her drug binge years.
So stay off drugs if you care for your body and health. Start crack cocaine at 16 and by the time you're 20 you'll look 60 if you make it to 20! Fortunatly I never craved harddrugs, just some ganja once in a while to relax in bed watching tv and than sleep like a baby. Hey I'm no angel, never will be, never pretend to be... I hope Denise is happy with her current life, good luck to her.

Lilarose

She LOOKS like she became a born-again-christian.

Poor thing, that is what religion can do to a person.

Stanley Loney

Moe power to her and may she be happy. I am always proud of anyone who can shake a drug, alchol. smoking, or any other bad habit. It is not easy, I know so more power to her and God bless her. Looks are only skin deep. SL

chas

cant nobody get more holy than an x crakhead hoe.

Papa

"I found the place, finally found the place for you and me to go if you want to get in, ha ha"

Loved her in Last Dragon and Action Jackson