Roddy Piper Gets Hokey, Pokey with Rooney

8/17/2009 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mickey Rooney, a Bond Girl (Maud Adams), "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and former football pro Rosey Grier all got together this weekend and for some reason -- broke out the Hokey Pokey at Spago in Beverly Hills.

Mickey Rooney: Click to watch
If a more random sentence has ever been constructed, please let us know.

doc murry

this is great to see these people are still alive..

j

they actually do these things for free at most retirement community centers, isnt spago a bit pricey for a rec hall activity time???!!!

kissmiass

They will all be dead in 5 years. Sorry but that's the truth, I'm psychic.

jojax

What a bunch of has beens.

sandi

Hmm, isn't Mickey Rooney trying to shoot a reality show about his life?

ltlmstrblmkr15

Lol! I actually watched the clip. Almost ashamed to admit I liked watching this! How cute! Mickey Rooney looks totally lost,what is he,like 100 by now? You guys never mentioned Larry King.....that WAS him,wasn't it? Be good lil investigative reporters TMZ & find out WTH this 'event' was,k? Seriously.....am I the only one curious as to what would bring these people topgether? Hey, I'm just wondering if Dr.Drew is involved,lol.;-)

Tamara Cannon

I am now in favor of death panels...just kidding.

tampa

Bless their hearts, it's nice to see them still "kicking". Time has been kind.

who gives a shit

WHAT???

Tania S

Is this the new season of Surreal Life on VH1? Maybe Senior VH1!!

youarelame

I just needed to tell you that the last line in your caption made me laugh really, really hard.

Commodore Donald

Mickey Rooney is a flipping legend, not a has-been. Show him some respect.

There have only been 3 seperate years since 1926 when he has not appeared in a film or a television show. He has the longest continious career in show business. That is an 83 year long career!!!

He was a hell of a talent - hecould ding, danced, played the drums, act - he did it all. He was top box office for years, maybe not #1, but up there.

Rooney is a god. The fact that he is still even moving is astounding. When the dildos of today are LONG forgotten, Mickey Rooney will still be seen on your viewing monitor or whatever is coming down the road.

Gob bless the Mick!