Ryan's Email to Jasmine

8/20/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jasmine My Love ,

I want you to know how much I love you, I want the world to know too and in a few months they will. I don't have any interest in any women Jasmine, your the only one I want. If you can come back to me and stop all the craziness we can have a wonderful life. Respect our love and it will grow. Trust me and I'll be strong for both of us. Honor me and receive what you need from me. These things you want are all attainable with me but you have to want it too. I can't want it for you. Let what lonely part of your heart thats still pure recieve what I have to give you. Let me into your inner circle again. Let me truely love you and don't fear the worst of even think on it because you've manifested so much negativity in us. I've grown, I've forgiven I've risen above all of our problems and I want you to do the same so I can help you. Helping you brings me happiness because when your happy you give me all I ever wanted.

I promise I will always have your back from here on out. I will always be honest with you and I will honor you and our love. Your forgiveness, trust and loyalty is all I need right now and when your love for me grows and our lives are heading in the right direction I'll truely feel complete.

It was really great to talk last night with you. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. I know you have a hard time trusting people. I know we can be happy if you can just get back to where you were, we need to respect each other and we need to rebuild the trust. I think w really need to talk to someone because as much as I know about behavioral science, I can only help so much.

I know you have a huge problem letting go of things. I wish you could understand what you mean to me and treat me like I deserve. Just a little time together is all we need and I know you and I could fall back in love.

I came into all this assuming you'd just treat me the way I wanted without ever having to explain what I needed. This time, I won't be so vague.

Your my angel, despite what we've done to each other, I know we're perfect for each other. It just takes two of us trying at the same time instead of one at a time.

I will take care of you the rest of your life , With all honesty . I will never leave you . I only want you .

I'll see you later today baby,

Love always,

Ryan

Wombat

P.S. I just saved a ton of money on my insurance by switching to Geico ...and with it I bought a whole new set of luggage just for you!

Just Checking

Perhaps she married him so he could get his green card and she could get cash not knowing he wanted a REAL marriage too.

Strippers, can NEVER trust them.....

Extravagantly-Creative

WoW . . . . Sappy !!

fddssf

"Honor me and receive what you need from me. " He sounds totally disturbed.

nohiphop2

For a guy on the show that acted pretty confident about everything he sounds a bit girly on this email?

Semi

Wow, that's one scary letter

Tam

What did they do to each other??

janalal4

Kinda sweet but yet a bit "stalker-ish" as well. A little "obsessive". Hmmm....yeah, I can imagine him getting angry & going off on her. "She has a hard time trusting people?" Well, if this dude really killed her then, gosh, I wonder why she would have felt that way??!!

shuffler

I've taken the liberty of offering my translation:

"I want the world to know too and in a few months they will."
---------------
Weird. He was hiding her for a special event?

"I don't have any interest in any women Jasmine, your the only one I want."
----------
So he wants fidelity, apprently. Trust, etc. I get red lights just reading this being written, but others may not be so cynical.

---------
So SHE should respect their love. I see.

"Trust me and I'll be strong for both of us."
--------------
SHE should trust him and things will be OK, he'll take care of the rest.

------
She's not wanting him or giving all her attention to him? So he wants more action from her.

-------------
She's been negative. He can provide all on the condition that...

---------
SHE has the problem, he has risen above it.

--------
When she's happy she's ok, but not when she's an unhappy beeyatch?

-----------
Completeness is attainable, as long as SHE performs, apparently.

---------
He wants a good bonk?

-----------
SHE should get back to where she was.

--------
SHE's the one with the problem.

I know you have a huge problem letting go of things.
-------
Like the old boyfriend?

----------
Jealous of old boyfriend?

-----------
Worship Ryan.

----------
"you haven't been working this, I have been doing all the work", apparently.

--------
Again the promise of "only you".

Sucky letter with "you're not doing the work" and "we can have this if YOU..." themes running all through it. Basically a lot of blame and a lot of sucky promises if she works on things.

Hmm.

Bubba Northridge

I think I'm going to throw-up.

Fug86

Sounds like a re-make of Paul Snider Dorthy Stratten story. Now the only thing we have to wait and see is if Ryan ends up beneath a tree with a self inflicted gunshot wound.

KG

Passive aggressive

Julie

Any intelligent woman reading that email would see major warning signals. The guy is psycho.

razzledazzle200

Really sad.

Reece

This girl was a glorified hooker. An ugly one at that. These girls mess with these guys all over a dollar. He got a piece of ass he could not have got with out money and flipped out when he lost it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments