Lampanelli

Someone Put a

Bleepin' Ring On It

8/26/2009 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We don't usually do engagement news on TMZ -- but since the hilarious rant that foul-mouthed comic Lisa Lampanelli went on about gay sex and Hispanics was wayyy too graphic for this site (and that's saying A LOT) this is all we're left with...

FYI -- even her fiance's name is almost too risque to post: Jimmy Big Balls.

hamilTonyan

I hear she had vagina cosmetic surgery lip reduction

Christy

Well we all know he'll never leave you are the resturants,but I have know idea who this woman is she's suppose to a comic or something she likes to talk but said nothing funny.

Cindy C

Do you uptight people live under rocks?? Lisa is the funniest comedian..Saw her show last December...was awesome!! can't wait till she comes back around to CT...lighten up people...enjoy life and stop making fun of people you don't even know...I am sure you are no prize yourselves...

Christy

Wow well blow me down Cindy I like funny comedians I must live under Mount Everest because I have never seen this lady and don't want to see her and apparently most of the people on her don't know her either so apparently it is you. Thank you but no thank you. I'm pretty sure she is hilarious to you. (corny)

Her fiancee looks like Bam's MTV father.

COLONEL KERNEL

SHE IS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST WOMAN STAND UP COMEDIAN EVER, FAT OLD FART, YES, BUT I'M TIRED OF HEARING THOSE OTHER COMEDIAN BROADS TALKING ABOUT THEIR PERIODS AND SHAVING THEIR PITS. YEAH REAL FUNNY, LISA BRINGS A BEAUTIFUL BIT OF SKANKY STALE AIR INTO THE ROOM. REFRESHING!!!

LOL

LISA!!!! He looks hispanic though. I always thought she would end up with a white guy.

3K

Which one is Lisa Lampaneli?!?

jman

well she's a bit crude because she's an insult comic.
why write a comment about someone you don't even know who or what they are.. geeze.
lisa is funny as he*l and the comments about the looks, you probably don't look good either.

Souette

Lisa ROCKS THE HOUSE everywhere she performs!! She's funny and smart. I've traveled all over the U.S. to see her shows. Congratulations Lisa and Jimmy!! Excellent on the ring Jimmy B.B.

jennifer666

Lisa is hilarious!!! she'z over the edge,and that's what counts.comedy with a twist of big ball's.....she'll mop you up.controversal is my middle name too...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2