Joan Rivers -- Still On the Prowl

8/28/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Men worldwide can breathe a collective sigh of relief -- Joan Rivers is single.

Joan Rivers: Click to watch
Though reports claimed she was dating millionaire Norm Zada, they told us yesterday they're just friends.

Norm publishes a magazine about women who've never had plastic surgery -- clearly Joan ain't his type.

DaJuice

Please, PLEASE let her be added to the list of Dead Celebrity's For 2009 SOON!!!

jackschitt

Joan is a C. U. Next Tuesday. I can not figure out for the life of me what ANYONE sees in her!! I can't wait for this unfunny, obnoxious, airbag to drop dead!!

Nora W. Coffey

Kudos to Joan Rivers for being honest about the effects of hysterectomy! In the new book about hysterectomy, THE H WORD, Chapter 48 is titled "Joan Rivers"Liars: hysterectomy didn't improve sex life." You can read about why hysterectomy ruins sex at http://www.hersfoundation.org.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Lippy Loo

I swear, I did not do plastic surgery on this creature. Joanie Balonie looks so GROSS, her mug does not move at all. She reminds me of the dude that tried to kill Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween. Mike or Mickey? They are both fugly.

janicebyrne01

Vile woman... she's as funny as cancer. She won't be missed when she eventually "pops her clogs"

Rip It Up

This old hag needs to jump on her broom and fly away. Enough Joan, we've heard your schtick for over 50 years now and it's old....just like your tired face.

The Truth

This clip made no sense to me.

angjewels62

who the hell cares about this old b---h,she was bagging on Michael Jackson about his surgeries,has that old hag looked in the mirror latly-she is so plastic right noe she cant even smile,but she can still open her big mouth.

mjmemorialdvd.info

Joan,

Not cool for slamming Brooke Shields for speaking at his memorial. She KNEW him!

Buy Michael Jackson's Memorial on DVD here!

I Love Memphis

Please, stop giving this old ugly witch any time. I wish she would ride her horse along with her daughter Trigger into the sunsnet. She's disgusting, old, and we are tired of seeing her. UGH!!!!

Linda Mott

She is most likely going to be the expert on who had plastic surgery.

CanCan

another gross old hag.

Trooper Tom

This is one mean and bitter old woman.

Butterfly

Sorry, I cannot resist the temptation if anyone stuck a pin in her face, it would deflate faster than my tires. I said it. I know I will regret it tomorrow so, if anyone wants to slap my mouth, go ahead, I deserve it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments