Taylor Momsen Starred in 'Purple Rain'?

9/13/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen (left) performing at some event last week -- and the legendary Prince back in the early 1980s (right).

One of them was 16-years-old when the photo was taken.

We're just sayin'.

Nicki

who cares about either of them?

SoCal-free-thank God

I must agree with everyone else here. She looks very slutty. About her parents - I'd venture to guess mom and dad are on HER payroll and there is no way they're going to reel her back into being a normal teenager. Sex sells and mom and dad are pimping our their lil darling. They should be ashamed of themselves. She IS just a child - still.

Star5

I don't see the comparison between them, but why is that sixteen year old girl dressed like a hooker?

Patty Pecora

IS PRINCE FEELING HIS "LITTLE RED CORVETTE?"

Serra

Wow, she's totally on her way to being Courtney Love.

danielle

i'm so confused everyone got mad at miley cyrus because she took pictures by an authenticated magnazine. however taylors whatever her name is the same age in street walker attire and their is less hooplah

Tiffy

You know what I don't get? Why is it that when a young FAMOUS girl dresses a bit provocative, everyone screams WHORE? That is so stupid. She is just being 16, I wasn't a perfect 16 year old, I did wild things in spite of my parents all the time, it was never with paps following my every move, but still. Between her and Miley Cyrus, people are so damn cruel, leave them alone, they are just getting their wild days/moments/clothing style/ect., out of their systems while their young so that when they get old(er), they will be more calm and settled (like Christina Aguilera for example), and there is nothing wrong with that. Let the girl(s) live for crying out loud.

However, the Prince comparison is slightly... well, it's dumb.

SpookQeen

First off, that pic is NOT from Purple Rain. Very bad, not even a fair match. It should have been slut to slut, not slut to stud. If you are going to sling mud, at least sling it correctly!!!!

Thad

I'd say Prince is showing some love in his fine costume, and Taylor looks very adorable.

Thad

I'll say Prince is showing some love in his fine costume, and Taylor looks very adorable. http://trstryker.wordpress.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3