McDonald's CEO -- Super Size Him

9/14/2009 1:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the perks of being the CEO of McDonald's is you get free McDonald's. One of the drawbacks of being the CEO of McDonald's is you get free McDonald's.

We bumped into Jim Skinner at some Mickey D's event this weekend where he told us he eats McDonald's every day.

Jim Skinner Fun Facts -- He began his career with McDonald's in 1971 as a restaurant manager trainee in Carpentersville, Illinois and his cholesterol is 8,000.

WHITEY

balls

kitty

i wonder what he eats? i'd get something good and not off the dollar menu since he's the CEO

mrez golucky

Yikes!

mrez golucky

I forgot to add that Kanye West is an a--hole! Yikes!

We all age

Fourth!!!!

WHITEY

bird, sky.

wilk

What I want to know is how is he still alive after all those years of eating at McDonald.

Amber Berglund

Yeah, I agree about the Michael Meyers comment. This guy needs eyebrows. He's the CEO of McDonalds, you think he would have a make-up person on staff. Michael Eisner always had his make-up done. I think that guy wore Make-up to bed. This guy could get subtle tattooing, permanent make-up. He wouldn't look so much like Halloween. Everyone needs eyebrows. Eyebrows give a person *personality* -- that's what scares people, the abscence of personality.

Chris Curry

I met him recently. He is actually a pretty nice guy.

OOWEEE

The acid from the dried onions is still on his face. The fumes from the aroma of the burgers is still leaking out of his ears. The debris from the french fries is hanging out his as.....The residue from the fruit cups are hanging out his nose. I know these things because I use to date Ronald McDonald, we had two kids one with tomatoes and the other with extra pickles.

eloc

You know, if you don't stuff your mouth with the fries, shakes and Big Macs, and show some self control by eating the salads, apples, diet drinks or water, you won't get fat. Hell, you can even have a burger and small fries followed by an ice cream cone. I don't eat at McDonald's often, but the "Supersize Me" doesn't have to happen. It's not McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Burger King, Wendy's, or the local grocery store that makes you fat, it's the choices you make.

shuffler

I don't eat from any junk food outlets raping the environment, animals and our kids, so I don't want to single out just the big M, but that's a great website.

hmm

No it's not 8000, its over 9000!!!

ILuvHim

He is a very nice guy considering how high up he is in the organization. You can eat there every day without being a total mooshpot. It just depends what you are eating from there.This is not really news though. He is just an average guy.