Madonna -- Like a Pizza Virgin?

10/1/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite living and/or having a home in Manhattan for over 30 years, Madonna claims David Letterman popped her NYC pizza cherry last night.

Throughout her career, the 51-year-old Queen of Pop has said and done some unbelievable things, but this takes the ... slice.

Crispy Can Dance

Now that Madonna is getting back into mainstream USA, I am begining to love her all over again.
The good thing is no matter how many negative things get said about Madonna, she always knows how to, and she always wants to stay in the spotlight, and if anyone can succeed in thriving of negative comments, it's Madonna.
Let the 80's begin again - may people be annoyed by Madonna.

Tim Brown

Madonna,
Wow your music is awesome. IM only 22 and bought 2 of cds of yours. Question? I was on face book tonight when the Rev Trey Noran asked you to help with the homeless and Real Men Love 2 Cuddle I hope you will. I would love to see you make a huge comeback and lets us enjoy your music like mom and dad did. Plus the homeless deal is well needed. What happens to Stars when they get huge. I feel they forget there roots and struggles.
Cheri Lemar

that.is.all

Who cares.

xcalibur

HAHA, THE BEEYATCH DINT LIE. SHE SAID SHE NEVER BEEN TO A NEW YORK PIZZERIA. IMPLIES SHE'S BEEN TO EVERY OTHER FREAKIN PIZZERIA AROUND THE WORLD!!! SEMANTICS, PEEPS.. SAMANTICS.

CINIC

WHO CARES?!?!?!

that.is.all

I wouldn't eat that chit Chef Kooky. R U CRAZZZZZZZZZZZY?

OH AND ABOUT MADONNA

S
U
C
K

IT

La Toya Jackson

Back to me !!! Me Me ME!!! I'm back .. I was on larry king live, the view and I'm an important person. I'm the greatest star.. I am by far but no one knows it .. Mo Money .. Mo Money.. MUCH Mo Money (for me) .. Ker Ching

Michelle

i thought she was pretty funny, and why would she lie about not having a pizza in nyc before? she said she doesn't like cheese and shes into fitness, so i believe her. plus i live in brooklyn and i have gone to nyc plenty of times and never had a pizza there.

DJ RonnieB

NY pizza sucks! I'm from Chicago and that is by far the best pizza!

And for David Letterman he is the funnest guy on TV and is a legend so stop hating on him

Mandy

I can't believe she is 51! She looks 31, just gorgeous!

Robyn

She looks like one of those puffy fish. She needs to lay off the plastic surgery. She is also hiding her disgusting arms. They are SCARY!! She needs to stay out of America. What happened to her fake English accent?

J

EWW, she didn't wash her hands before she ate after touching strangers hands!

clam

PLEASE.

Madonna is--and always has been-- Full of sh*t.

I read years ago where she had said she "had never had an alcholic drink in her life, that she doesn't drink". Then I find an old copy of Vanity Fair that was dated prior to this statement and there she is *gasp!* being interviewed in a NY city lounge drinking a lemon drop. The article even goes on to say how she "loved the sugared rim and it was her FAVOURITE drink"

blah blah blah.

She's old and gross.

clam

And good point, #13!

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO HER FAKE ENGLISH ACCENT?

(I heart Chef Kooky)

Sarafina

She's full of baloney. Of course, she's eaten at a NYC pizzeria before!!! They are all over Manhattan, on every block. Duh! She lived in Manhattan for years before she got famous and she wasn't always against eating cheese! I know she also lived on non-buttered popcorn because it was cheap. I lived in NYC and was poor, and pretty much all I could afford was a slice of pizza. She's just saying it to do something different for her appearance on the DL show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments