Backstreet Boy Infected with that Pig Virus

10/5/2009 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Brian just released the following video, apologizing to his fans for contracting the virus. Don't stand too close to your monitor, he looks contagious....

I don't care who you are, or where you're from ... you better stay away from Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell, because he's got the Swine Flu.

The Boys' rep just announced the singer has officially contracted the virus known as H1N1, which means he's probably suffering some, if not all, of the following symptoms:

- Fever above 100.4 °F
- Cough
- Sore throat
- Headache
- Chills
- Muscle aches
- Diarrhea
- Vomiting

As of right now, the three remaining Boys -- Nick Carter, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean -- have been cleared by doctors ... but have been "prescribed Tamiflu" just in case.

Angela

Keep in mind that Brian has a heart condition that makes this illness much more serious for him.

Phishsteak

Tell me why? Aint nothin but the pig flu....

laila

I would rather stay close to Brian with SwineFlu that with any "sane" people of this web, you are the virus

billiejeanRIP

omg!!!!!! WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! MORE MJ NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billiejeanRIP

OMG!!!!! WHO CARESSSSSSS!!!! MORE MJ NEWSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

K THANKS HEE HEE

B.YONEST

DAMN.. GOOD LUCK MAN. THIS IS NO JOKE.. GET WELL SOON.

Simone

I like BSB until today. I enjoy listening their songs. They remember me a very good phase of my life that I miss.

Sara

aww this is soo sad =( Get better soon Brian. What a way to celebrate your album getting out tommorow.

cassie duncan

Oooh no that's not good. I though the whole swine flu thing had calmed down!

Get well soon!

lilliana.m.garcia

get well soon Brian!

is there any word on how this is effecting his heart condition?

susan

The Dr.'s with give the Tamiflu to the other "boys" just in case, but wouldn't give it to the 14 year old girls in Texas, who had the swine flu, and she passed away. Something is not right here.
I guess you have to be famous to get the care you need. Sad

scissors

Things could be worse, he could have the herpes. I hear that stuff NEVER goes away, it just flares up every once in a while at the most inopportune times.

TJ

Funny, that exactly describes how I feel every time I hear one of their songs. Go figure.

NOT a unique name

So what? I caught it and still had to take care of my kids who were nice enough to give it to me in the first place. Brian, Boo friggin' woo!

James

I hope he gets better soon. my prays are for him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments