Billy Mays' Son: South Park Did My Family Proud

10/9/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Mays: Click to launchThis may be the first time "South Park" and "tasteful" have ever been used in the same sentence -- but Billy Mays' son thinks the show did a "tasteful" job spoofing his departed dad on this week's episode.

Earlier today, Billy Mays III called into the MJ Morning Show raving about how proud he was to have his dad appear as a cartoon ghost ... who threatened to beat up the ghost of Patrick Swayze.

For the record -- it was pretty damn funny.

Considering the pitchman's death was about three months ago, Mays was shockingly positive -- and said "things are looking up."

Twinker

(yelling)YOU MEAN YOUNG BILLY DIDN'T TWEET THE SHOW

Rap sucks

It was one of the funniest South Park episodes in a while, i was cracking up about everything they had on that episode. I know there's gonna be alot of what you call "haters" who don't like South Park but it's the best comedy show and screw family guy. It's also funny that people say they try nothing but to shock people, but the truth is everything on the show is what's going on in real life. Peace and South Park rules!

kitty

i thought it was funny too! of course i cried at the end though.
dont think i've ever done that after watching south park before

love you michael!!

two cents

Great episode, it was hilarious! One of their very best.

Crissy Angela

I used to fall asleep on the couch and Billy Mays' voice would undoubtedly wake me up around 3:00 AM, when I would shut the TV off and go to bed. Miss ya Billy.

Abbey

Very good episode. I'm glad they kept it at a good level it wasn't that disrespectful.

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL R.I.P. IN HEAVEN!!!!!!! GEOAT!!!!!!!

buh-bye weiner party!

I didn't see the episode on TV, I saw it online...and I'm assuming that what they showed on TV had a different ending than what I just watched. The plane landed in Hell on the South Park site. Is that really what Billy Mays's kid thought was tasteful?

Tammi

To#11: The TV version ended the same, but I don't remember seeing Billy Mays on the plane. I loved Billy Mays for Chipotle-way, that was just to funny!

kelv1n

this is billy mays with only two easy steps to kick your ass

Frankies Crab House

I love South Park. That was without a doubt, one of the BEST episodes ever.

SallySweet

The episode was hilarious. Billy III has been amazingly positive through everything. I'd say his dad would be proud all the way around.

Robyn

SOUTH PARK RULES!! It beats Family Guy bigtime. It's clever and hilarious. That dead celebrity episode was so funny. As soon as I heard "That's ignorant" I almost wet my pants.

Lisa

MJ FROM THE MJ MORNING SHOW IS A MEDIA WHORE. I CAN'T STAND HIS ASS AND HE MAKES UP HALF THE CRAP ON HIS SHOW. I WISH BILLY MAYS FAMILY DIDN'T WASTE THEIR TIME ON HIS DUMB A$$ MAKES HIM SEEM A LOT MORE SHALLOW THAN HE WAS.
RIP BILLY.

DID ANYONE EVER HEAR IF THE DRUGS WERE A TRUE ISSUE?

Chucky

SOUTH PARK SUCKS!!!! it is soooooooo lame with bad animation. Get it off the air now. Good Riddance!!

M6BOY

Even if there was a heaven which there is not, I doubt MJ would be there lol

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments