Susan Sarandon

Good Genes or Good Docs?

10/11/2009 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No matter what your political views are, everyone can agree Susan Sarandon looks fantastic.

1009_susansarandon_50735284_91565345-1
Here's the 37-year-old Oscar winner back in 1983 (left) -- and 26 years later, the 63-year-old version at an event in NYC last week (right).

It's amazing what not getting married to your partner of over 20 years can do for a gal.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

why?

Cograts to President Obama for wining the Noble Peace Prize. Thank you for retoring our image around the world. God bless the U.S.

why?

Oops, I meant restoring..Tim has me distracted.

CriticAl

It's plastic surgery, of course. Pat Benatar ought to give Susan a call.

Googie

She looked older for her age in the first picture, so I guess she didn't age that much since then.

Dave the pig

HOW COME THEY COULD NOT FIX HER GIRAFFE NECK??

OH, AND THEY FORGOT TO SEW HER LIPS SHUT WHEN SHE HAD ALL THAT PLASTIC SURGERY AS WELL.

NO MATTER, OLD SUE, THE PUSS IS STILL OLD, GRAY AND WRINKLY!!

SUE IS ONE HORRIBLE BIATCH!!!

David M.

I am 58 and I would be in paradise if I had her for my wife. She has always been sexy and beautiful.

avedadiscount.com

Who the hell said SS genes OR docs were any good? yuck!!!

Lun

She makes me sick. A person who can make so many anti-war comments, and then make a movie playing the mother of a military son is rediculous. When she makes her comments, it hurts not helps the morale of all the men and womenn serving our country. Maybe if she were part of a military family, a family who loves and respect their country, loves God, and respects lives not just American's she would understand. They don't talk about the women who can walk down the street without the fear of being raped and can now get an education. IF you are not part of it, you don't understand it, and should just be quiet about it.

Lippy Loo

She has bulgy bull frog eyes

why?

Lun, Are you member of the Lunatic fringe? It sure sounds that way to me. Peace not war.

ES

I used to be a big fan of Susan Sarandon's and Tim whatshisname, purely based on their acting ability...that was UNTIL they started spouting their political beliefs to the public.

First of all, to all you celebrities out there who may be listening....just because you ACT in movies, which is basically pretending to be someone YOU'RE NOT, does not automatically make you an expert in politics. PERIOD. Just because of your celebrity status, which may at sometimes enable you to rub elbows with some politician who shares your same political beliefs, does not, I repeat, DOES NOT, make you an expert in politics. Do you get that????

You are no more informed about politics because you sat next to Barack Obama or Bill Clinton at some fundraiser than the average American. And by the way...which is leading up to my point...every time you spout off your political beliefs...you lose someone who MAY have gone to see your next crappy movie. Do you get that?!

The list of celebrities who will no longer receive any of my money to watch their movies gets longer and longer. So, rock on, Susan Sarandon! You should be thankful that we live in a country where the military is completely voluntary and your kids don't have to serve mandatorily---which would not be the case if this country were turned into the socialist utopia like so many left wingers envision.

Bigger government equals less freedom. Anyone who can't see that is blind.

snickers

She has nice boobs. I've always had a hard-on for Susan Sarandon. White Palace is my fantasy.

Slutty Whores Rock

Let's see - an eye job, at least 1 facelift, a neck lift, a replaced chin implant, various botox injections - yeah, good genes. She does have nice tits for an old broad.

janalal4

9. HOW COME THEY COULD NOT FIX HER GIRAFFE NECK??

NO MATTER, OLD SUE, THE PUSS IS STILL OLD, GRAY AND WRINKLY!!

SUE IS ONE HORRIBLE BIATCH!!!

Posted at 2:05AM on Oct 11th 2009 by giraffe neck sue

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/11/susan-sarandon-good-genes-or-good-docs/#comments#ixzz0Tcsrw1fk

And one day, YOU'LL be "old, gray, & wrinkly". Doesn't THAT thought just make you smile?? It does me!

I love this woman! The ultimate Hollywood activist.

Kooky Fan

TO HELL with Politics. I'd love to give that GILF the ride of her life while enjoying some 'melons'.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments