REDIRECT

10/31/2009 1:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

L-Dogg

Didn't I read about this in the New York Post -- A WEEK AGO. Nice exclusive.

Joseph David

Hope they allneed a gallon of "colon cleanse" to unbloock the sludge they put in to it. Think where that money could have been spent toward charity or the homeless..people like this disgust me.

TMZBoy

How stupid...I'm sorry...for a meal ?? Ignorant.

DumbassMel

The food came to just over 1,600.00. Its the wine and Crystal champagne that added 35,000.00 (plus tax and 20% gratuity, another 10 grand or so).
I find prices of the booze a REAL crime, there is no wine worth those prices and people who pay them have more money than brains ...what a waste! And to think that only few years ago Russians were standing in food lines for bananas back in the old USSR!

nelly forbush

Nello's stinks actually. Very overpriced and the help thinks their poop doesn't smell. Basically its some snooty upper east side arrogant establishment that caters to the wealthy. Its one of these places that's overpriced and arrogant for effect and there's people living in that area who eat that kind of crap up.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

this guy is a Russian crook, r u kidding me..and nobody on the planet will ever bring him down...makes mafiosa look like a lil kindergarten group. EDUCATE urselfs!

Joel

Why is it always about the children with you people? Worry about yourself, your family and friends. I spend my money on expensive lunches and dinners, i spend because i work hard for my money, and i want to enjoy it. Go for him, he makes his money and spends it on whatever he wants, if you people care about the children around the world, go get an extra job and support pablo in south america or kwaki in africa. Let everyone live their life.

Dollea

12 bucks.............FOR WATER!?!?!?! WTF?????????

Joann

I ain't even gonna lie. I would love to take some of my friends out to a nice restaurant and be able to eat and drink whatever we wanted and not have to worry about the price. That $47,000 was chump change for this dude.

ex lax

he must be feeding his hit men

Steamer

Since it was a credit card transaction (I assume), the waiter or waitress will have to claim the total $12,300.00 tip, since there will be a paper trail. And rightfully so.
I hate taxes.

ex lax

I bet her has more blood in his pockets than rubles!

ex lax

an him too!

ex lax

I take ya to a all you can eat buffet for $9.99... bring your own vodka, an it real food!

Keith

"Didn't I read about this in the New York Post -- A WEEK AGO"

No that was a different Russian billionaire who just bought the NJ Nets