Only the Young

11/11/2009 2:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at some event in Pasadena recently, looking amused.

Steve Perry

In 1998, Steve underwent hip replacement surgery.

In the last few years, the TV shows "Laguna Beach," "The Sopranos," "Glee" and the Charlize Theron 2003 film "Monster" have all used "Don't Stop Believin'."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Sandrah

He looks good. why has he gone into hiding?. No contact, No nothing, What's up with that?. I think it's messed up not to reply to fans. I'm not outside of your house i'm sitting in mine. I can't get to nor would I ever do anything to harm you.

Joan Harris

Tonight on tv is the first time I watched Journey without Steve Perry. Yeah, they can try and imitate him but they can NEVER reproduce the greatest voice of all time. My Journey ended when Steve Perry left. I will only buy his solo albums now.

octocrazy

Stevie, you are still the prince of rock n, roll forever fabulous ,,some have never had the euphoria of falling in love with you ,,,We Love You ,,still missing you

Tammy

Long live Steve "the Voice" Perry.....Arnel Pineda can't hold a candle next to Mr. Perry.....Steve is sexy, soulful and a living legend.....He ROCKS! **** Neil Schon & Jonathan Cain for kicking him out of the band......

Steve

What do you expect, we all age, I think steve's ageing pretty well. there is always those people that will dog on him or any famous person for that matter, but he look's to be doing great.
I hope he is living life to the fullest and enjoying every minute of it. I would gather he's spending as much time with his family as possible as I here that's most important to him these days

Evolution mario

I've seen journey ever since 1978 and still do ' but no one and i mean no one could ever ever be close to the greates voice in the business! my hat off 2 you Steve ur the best.

donna

he's still hot! Without Steve Perry, Journey is just a cover band!

Starly

Looks really sexy. Is he married? Love his melodic beautiful voice. I am available and faithful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7