Chaz Bono

Fearless with the Change

11/19/2009 2:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono debuted his new look this morning -- and said since he started transitioning from female to male, "Life is just great now."

111909_chaz_abc_still
Cher and Sonny Bono's daughter-turned-son was on "GMA," where he called his sex change "the best decision I've ever made" because he's now "living the life I've always wanted to live."

Chaz is now only eight months into a years-long process.

doc murry

JUST RELEASED......""'BROCK LESINER IS DEAD""" tired....
oh the humanity....what is to become of KWAAOM..
(kids who are afriad of manniquins).Brock rasied 673.00 for these kids and now he is gone to bed..please send money(500.00) minimum to the kwaaom foundatiom to recieve your 2 free tickets to his memory galla....it will be a star studded affair with the famous JOE JACKSON as the master of affairs.those who have commited to coming is
1.tito jackson
2.lindsey lohan
3.elvis impersonator ruel hernendez
4.paris hilton
5.balloon boy
6.mike tyson(if not in jail)
7.michael jackson's nose and wig
8.cary prejeans tape of self discovery
9.jay leno
10.chris brown
11.oj simpson
please send money now in cash

___________________________________________________________
michael jackson was going to give 5 million dollars to KRAAOM
(kids who are afraid of manniquins)

new people added to the starstudded event
1.hulk hogan
2.dr murry
3.nickolas cage
4.ryan oniel
5.moon unit zappa
6.shaw-wow guy
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
CHUNKY SAYS THIS IS A GOOD THINGS AS HE/SHE EATS 8 MORE HOT DOGS..

Rob

She is a super freak, the kind you don't take home to mommy. brrrrrr

Ken

What a freak ....the "son" Sonny never had.

slick

Sonny Bono would be so proud. Wonder why Chaz didn't make People's Sexiest Man of the year cut. Now, I will throw up in my mouth.

Bonnie

Could the haters consider leaving Chaz in peace? Am just wondering if minds could be pried open, just a tiny bit.

Daisy

She sounds like a very nice person. I hope Cher is really supporting him. I think the stress level are lessened now that the surgery is done and this could lead to easier weight loss.

Harry Kunt

He/She makes me sooo horny.

Harry Kunt

I'd hit it !

winenroses

I know Cher's heart must be broken at seeing her baby girl looking like this.

winenroses

So, does her driver's license, birth certificate, etc. get changed from female to male?

PhillipP

She is a SHE not a HE. Just because she cut off her breasts does not make her a man. When she gets a fully functioning penis then maybe. This is an abomination and now will be the fashion among lesbians like Rosie.

nemo

SHE was born with a vagina so therefore SHE is, and always will be, A SHE

ELMER FUDD

I remember when she used to be the cutest little girl. Yikes! Times are a changin' and so are Chasity's genitals!

justsaying

No.8. Have you lost your mind? Have you ever had one? "Live authentically?" You are about as nutty as she. This woman is a WOMAN....I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE'S HAD WOPPED OFF OR ADDED ON. She was born a woman and a woman she will die. And to call her a "Him" is to tell God that he made a mistake. You all had better stop trying to make these people happy by agreeing with their decision to co-habitate as man and man or woman and woman. In other words, don't let Chasity get you all put out of heaven.

yehright

I am sorry but I am apart of the thinking that your not a "Man" until you have a full sex change. Removal of the breast does not make you a man.

Am I a woman becuase I have "small man boobs" - I think not.