Chaz Bono

Fearless with the Change

11/19/2009 2:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono debuted his new look this morning -- and said since he started transitioning from female to male, "Life is just great now."

111909_chaz_abc_still
Cher and Sonny Bono's daughter-turned-son was on "GMA," where he called his sex change "the best decision I've ever made" because he's now "living the life I've always wanted to live."

Chaz is now only eight months into a years-long process.

MuMsie

to Gay Guys Rule .. Truth be told I'm not a mean spirited or angry person & I am sorry if I upset anyone. I do have a right to my own opinion as do you. Just going to stick to the old adage 'if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all'.

the end :)

Skank

I'm thrilled for CHAZ! He's opening doors for MANY! I say GOOD FOR HIM!

kevin

"Could the haters consider leaving Chaz in peace? Am just wondering if minds could be pried open, just a tiny bit."

I am ALL about being open minded. But not so open that my brain falls out.

Victoria

It takes a lot of courage to live an authentic life, especially in the spotlight because of famous parents and all the homophobes scared sh**less looking at anyone different than themselves. Way to go, Chaz!

Grouch

She.

Check the chromosomes.

S - H - E .

She.

Michael

doesn't he resemble the comedian Gary Shandling?

Cappy Lills Kid

I don't understand it -- i remember seeing her as a toddler on the old s&c --- as long as he is happy --- who are we to judge.

Ga in TX

Still not attractive-male or female or shemale.

jmo

I don't see any difference except now she's wearing a suit.

Shelly

I'm just curious on why his/her girlfriend is still with Chaz since he wants to be a man?? Isn't she a lesbian and therefore likes GIRLS!!?? So why would she want to be with Chaz who is becoming a man?? So is she all of a sudden straight now?? Very strange!!

IchabodCranium

Looks like Sam Rubin

luvmyups

It's not a he or a she....it's a shim! This is so sad.

ironygrl

I have never seen so much hate... Not a one of you who are being so mean are perfect. Not one of you. Is it not enough to just move on? I understand if you don't agree with what Chaz is doing. I understand if those reasons are religious or from some other source. What I don't understand is why it gives you the right to talk crap about Cher, Chaz, Chaz's gf, and Sony. Grow up you people. If you don't like it, just move on. Bringing up someone's deceased father to insult someone is poor taste.

Chevon

Congrats to Chaz continue being true to yourself.

pj

People YOU need to look at youselves before judging other people.Be nice! We are NOT all born alike. Some people are born with BOTH part's and some are born without arms legs ect...Just sayin;)