Who's More Thankful Than Susan Boyle?

11/27/2009 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seriously, where was Susan Boyle this time last year?

0921_media_removed_britney

The Scottish singing sensation posed for pics with her new CD outside her home yesterday.

Icebaby

How many copies did it sell? maybe about 30? ha! I'm kidding. It's too bad people with actual talent never quite have the success those synchronized singers have. Hell, some are lucky some aren't.

chillbrutha

she's still living in that house???!!!!

frank

I WORK AT BURGER KING , I WEAR A PAPER HAT, WOULD U LIKE AN APPLE PIE WITH THAT? DING FRIES ARE DONE DING FRIES ARE DONE I GOTTA RUN I GOTTA RUN

Dirtbag

Who wants to bet she will have a sex tape or date Jon Grooslin... or both?

stella2010

Many More blessing Susan Boyle w/ your beautiful songs...

stella2010

Many more blessing to you,Susan Boyle w/your wonderful songs..

Maggie

Good for her, hope she keeps going strong! I just got the album, and its very nice, though a bit bland, all the songs are the same tempo, there is no variety....all are rather slow, not like dirges, but just sloooooooow, even "Daydream Believer", which should be upbeat and jaunty...next time, I hope she gets some different songs and different arrangers, so there is some life, spice and variety in the cd, not like one long song sung in church!

confused...?

..but couldn't she at least put a bra on? just sayin.

UGGGGHHH

love your music Susan Boyle...... you are a hit......

Lisa-Centereach

Congratulations Ms. Boyle!!!!

JAJ

Ra-Ra-Retard......

andre

I listen to hip-hop and rap music and I must say I heard some of her songs on tv the other day and she is really good. Congrats to her and I wish her much success.

The Boo

2009 was the year that talent made a comeback with people like susan boyle, michael jackson and lady gaga. may it continue into 2010.

Mary

Hopefully, she makes a lot of money this go-round as she's destined to have a nervous breakdown and Simon Cowell is not going to look so great for having pushed her into the limelight. Anyone else see the photo of her sucking her thumb? Maybe all "celebrities" do that, eh?

Palm Springs

Word is Susan stands to PERSONALLY make $10-14 million dollars from this cd. She is outselling Glambert 15-1. This album will be a huge seller-world-wide. Sadly the album is rather boring. I agree with "Maggie". Every song sounds the same.
Hopefully,if she makes another one she will use different producers.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments