« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

The 911 Call

11/29/2009 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Tiger Woods crashed his SUV early Friday morning.

911 call
The caller, a male, can be heard telling dispatchers, "I need an ambulance immediately, I have someone down outside my house ... It's a car accident ... My neighbor, he hit the tree. I see him and he's laying down."

When the dispatcher asked if the person was unconscious, the neighbor responded, "Yes."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MattyB

Mark Gonzalez

If This was Chris Brown turned around.. Tiger's Ass would be in Jail... Hang His Wife's Ass Up ... first ???

the_troof

Who is the neighbor, I wonder?!?!?

isa1isa2

Well that was hardly worth listening to. Really, that's all you got?

Hey, TMZ bring back the LIVE CHAT for this fiasco!

sld

nothing much there..."neighbor hit the tree" and "lying on the ground." Interesting thing is he was "unconscious" when the call was made...never says it was Tiger Woods....

bukeneng21

Sadly, My boyfriend and me broke up a month ago. yeah.. i'm young ,beautiful,lonely and still hurting.i may be in need of someone to love..still..My friends told me about AgelessCupid.com. and i got curious about it.. they met their boyfriends
there.,It's the best place to meet a older boyfriend or a younger girlfriend. i cant risk myself..So i got a username(flyerdu2000) there in order to find a new boyfriend.is it wrong?

J

Prolly at the Ocoee ER- after all, they've treated Mrs Woods for domestic battery in the past.....

Arcadia

i clearly heard the caller say that "he" was unconscious. This does NOT bode well for his wife who was hovering over Tiger with a golf club. If he hit the tree with that much impact, Tiger woods has a MAJOR injury and the policeare not going away.

pizza

Do you think their prenup has a domestic abuse escape clause that would benefit Tiger?(If that's the case).

kat

Why don't you guys leave him alone.

pam

Cops need to arrest this woman. Think about it. If this was a black man hovering over a white woman after a car wreck and he had a golf club in his hands ---->he would be in jail.

maggie

Well that was hardly newsworthy...

rick

I think Fred Stanford is his neighbour

Chris

Would you or I get away with telling the police that we don't want to talk to them?! No way! Since when is it appropriate to tell the cops to take a hike! It's outrageous that this is even tolerated!

donhab47

This tape doesnt explain diddley squat. No way you can tell what happened from this. If this all they got they walk. Goodbye.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments