« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Getting Divorced? You Can Bet on It!

12/1/2009 2:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time ever, the odds are stacked against Tiger Woods ... buying his wife an expensive ring.

Tiger Getting a Divorce

A betting website has decided to cash in on the speculation surrounding Tiger Woods' mysterious accident ... allowing anyone with a couple of extra bucks to bet on the golfer's uncertain future.

Here are your options, from most to least likely:

-- He will stay with his wife
-- Tiger Woods was under the influence
-- Tiger Woods gets a divorce
-- Tiger Woods admits to having an affair
-- He will buy her an expensive ring àla Kobe Bryant

Of course if Tiger does get a divorce, his wife Elin may just have to start all over again ... from scratch.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tmason

Well I look at this way .. a man like Tiger wood should know that most women will throw themselves at him ..why being stupid when it come to keep the zipper up .. I agree if Elin leave him she will be in the upper hand ..why not. still young and get lots of money anyway.. go for it ...lets this Tiger to wander around and end up with Gold Diggers ...and then he will never forget how good woman he messed with. I would leave the man at young age. When a man powerful act stupid let him pay the price .. When I read about Bob Hope only have one marriage to Dorothy .. I admire him , not he can not find some junky women to hang around him , I will bet Bob must to fight off alot of temptation, because he knew they only want his pocket book , not his love. Tiger is over his head with his unsure of himself .. So he stray .. if I were his wife i take all i can and leave that lack of confident man now.

Sondra

IF TIGER'S WIFE DOES DECIDE TO GET A DIVORCE BECAUSE OF HIS INFIDELITY (IF PROVEN TRUE), IT WILL ALL DEPEND ON WHETHER OR NOT SHE SIGNED A PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENT.......IF SHE DIDN'T, SHE'LL BE A VERY RICH YOUNG LADY.
PEOPLE SEEM TO FORGET THAT YES, HE'S THE WORLD'S GREATEST GOLFER, BUT, ALAS, HE'S JUST A MAN.

Reece

Why is this broad now coming forward ?

Gloria Allred is a smut, my goosh isn't she

Why is a homewrecker given the light off day?

Snake

What are MULLIGANS for?

If she's smart, for the sake of the children, and the family,
she can give him a MULLIGAN, on conditions, of course, since
he has taken at least a couple turns at his "putter" onto
other greens, and we know he's not too good at "driving",
then the mulligan will come in a fairway shot, he's good at ups-and-downs to save pars.

KAREN

i wish more women would walk out on their cheating husband like TIGER WOODS, NO WOMAN SHOULD PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY A MAN HAS, tiger woods is a cheating sick sex freak, i would never watch him play golf tournaments again ,i hope he loses everything he has, he can have all of his whores that"s all he wants anyhow, if i were ELIN i wouldn"t look back , move forward let him fall in a trash bin he is nothing but trash anyhow.

Queenbee101

I am putting my money on Elin Woods! She is married to a Billionaire! If I were her, I would keep my husband! Women are a dime a dozen, but a good money earning husband is Hard to FIND! Keep the man, dump the noise from the wanna be trash women and move on! Whenever you are involved in a relationship, especially marriage, people are watching you with close eyes to see how you come out! Smile, act as though it were a minor infraction and move on! Cheap women you will always have! They are like rats, they come with the territory! Oh, and by the way, even if you are married to a man with very little money, the cheap women are there also, they are just CHEAPER!