« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Voicemail

My Wife Is Onto Us

12/2/2009 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Us Weekly has just posted a voicemail allegedly left by Tiger Woods for his alleged mistress -- Jaimee Grubbs.

1202_tiger

In the call, you hear someone who sounds just like Tiger telling Jaimee to remove her name from her own voicemail, because Tiger's wife Elin "went through my phone and may be calling you."

As we previously reported, Jaimee bragged about her relationship with Tiger to co-workers and even played them this voicemail at work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

geoff

49. I'VE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THIS GUY. SO FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, HE'S JUST ONE MORE BLACK MILLIONAIRE ATHLETE WHO LIVES BY THAT CREW'S REPUGNANT LIFE STYLE--AND THINK THEY'LL NEVER GET FOUND OUT. I HOPE HIS WIFE TAKES HIM TO THE CLEANERS. HE'S DIRT.

I'm sorry, but people do not go from respecting somebody directly to making a comment like this. Even if Tiger did have an affair, he's hardly the first person to do that, and it would be pretty extreme to say that everybody who has ever had an affair is "dirt". Besides, "evidence" like this can easily be faked. I think that there are a lot of Tiger-haters out there who are just looking for an excuse to rant.

Only marry foreign women

the wife was not doing her duty so the Tiger went out on the prowl.

justme

I don't believe this. I agree that noone would say "It's me, Tiger". If they had many encounters, she should be able to recognize his voice. I'm suprised whomever the "Tiger" was didn't leave his social security number as well, for "proof".

anotherfnday

Burn baby, burn! F U TIGER! What justice if we saw Tiger, the one all who have placed so high on a pedestal come crashing down...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT...........F U TIGER WOODS! Your daddy is kicking the casket wishing it was your stupid black a$$........

Robert

come on !!! Diana, Michael and all are six feet under and now the tide of ruination has been geared towards Tiger? We should be ashamed of ourselves cos this is simply barbarism at its highest degree. Lets assume he did all that swaying thing. So what? That's between he and his wife and it ought to stay that way. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Do you like what you see? Do you like what you have become? Yeah, lets wreck Tiger to sell news and to feel better about ourselves that he is only human. What a shame! Stay Strong Tiger!

Only marry foreign women

do not marry too expensive for the guy. tiger with all his money and the wife was not given him any. so it cost him $300,000,000

doc murry

WHY would tiger say 'it's tiger?' wouldn't she know by now...don't most cheating guys say 'it's me..."

Posted at 8:55AM on Dec 2nd 2009 by writergal

--------------------------------------------------------------
obviously he is an idiot and thinks he is special...and how would you know what "most cheating guys say"

Kia

Busted Baby!

Only marry foreign women

This is Bush's fault. My administration inherited this.

puddintang

All those Grubbs women are whores. Good job you homewrecking skank. Tiger you're a dumbass. And to all these tabloid pieces of crap, way to ruin yet another life.

janalal4

He is so BUSTED! Always the ones that hold themselves out to the world as 'Squeeky-Clean'. I suppose some of this might make ones wife chase them around with a golf club. I would.

Did those pain pills make him 'nuts' or what? His wife is a beauty but that just goes to show ya.

doc murry

That sounds like michael jacksons voice.I knew he was behind this.Even in death he is destroying other people.
WHY MICHAEL WHY??????????????????????????
WHY ARE YOU DESTRYOING POOR POOR TIGER??????????????????

Carol

My newest ringtone!!! Just added it! Woo-hoo!

rhonda

I dont think it sounds like Tiger , but thats just my opinion. If it is then again this is between him and his wife and God !

Only marry foreign women

most marriages are a sham, especially celebrity marriages. who cares stay single. next train wreck of the week please.