Mary J. Blige

Rated R

12/24/2009 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's R&B diva Mary J. Blige at her album release party in NY (left) -- and Rihanna outside of Letterman back in November (right).

Mary J. Blige & RIhanna
One of 'em wants no more drama in their life.

We're just sayin'!

Adrienne

Even if Elvis was racist it give Mary J blige no excuse to be a racist bitch

LA

Rhianna must be bleaching her skin!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Must be Sosa-itis going around!

Erica

They both look cute! Rihanna is lighter because it's winter. Mary has always been darker than her....duh

A Person

Why do all female black celebrities crave to be white?
STOP BLEACHING YOUR SKIN! YOU LOOK FIND THE WAY GOD MADE YOU!

Wickeddoll

We don't all look alike, ya know. Just kidding.

As for the skin tone, remember these people being photographed by several papparazzi at once. There are pix of me (I'm about the same shade as Mary J) where I look totally Caucasian, just from the combination of sunlight and flash.

RDC

I just saw Mary J. Blige perform today on The View. She tore the house down! Great voice, and she looked good on top of it.

carlybt16s

Mary J. Blige is a racist bitch, she goes around saying Elvis Presley was a racist. Get your facts straight Blige! why dont you practice Due Diligence Blige! Elvis embraced black music and opened many doors for black artists. And if you Blige, are referring to a statement supposedly made by Elvis, a black magazine publication investigated it and interviewed Elvis and found it to be UNTRUE!! Your the racist bitch blige........

namers

Separated at birth. Only not.

CriticAl

Where dem bloggas at? Where dem bloggas at?

Where dey at, where dey at, where dey at?

Womanizer

Mary has always been blonde. Since Rhianna was a toddler.

tannabgood

Mary's doing it better, especially in the singing department.

@CARLY

Are you referring to a quote attributed to him along the lines of the only thing a black man can do for him is shine his shoes? I honestly don't know if that's true but it something I've heard since I can remember.

I also don't know what doors Elvis supposedly opened for blacks; it seems to me that he built his whole career stealing from us. Maybe you should get YOUR facts straight.

melissadelicious

Rhianna,Beyonce,Kelis all of em copied from Mary J, TMZ need to look in their archives and see Mary been rockin the blonde look for decades.

Carly, elvis was racist as was the majority of people back in those days, and he stole music from black artists and made millions from it, those are the facts sweetheart.

On the contrary not all black females are trying to be white, the only black artist who can be accused of bleaching is Rhianna, we all go a lil paler in the winter but not THAT pale,this post is not about Mary's skin, thats always been her complexion!

emmay

My friend recommended me a very interesting place ***AffluentMeet.com *** It's where wealthy singles looking for someone to enjoy their wealthy lifestyle with
!!!!!!!!

ana

is rihana bleaching her skin?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments